Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IPTV Updates

Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 666 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by difficult View Post
    do you know of any good iptv.ipk files? I found it much easier to upload through dreaboxedit instead

this is for the spider box not dreambox or vu

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCG For This Useful Post:

Aldo (16-05-2016), mikej05 (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 666 Posts
    you wos given info from micka and didn't follow it as you require info for vu boexes do not ask in the spider box section spider box is not e2

THIS IS FOR IPTV FOR SPIDERBOX ONLY

any other requests will be removed
    Last edited by DCG; 18-05-2016 at 09:52 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DCG For This Useful Post:

mikej05 (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Hi Guy's I am totally new to this and need some advice I have bought a satellite system including the spiderbox 6000 hd receiver. after installing the dish and eventualy setting up the receiver I have found that most of the channels are in forigne language and most of them are scrambled is there a way to unscramble these or do I need to purchase a card.
    Kindest Regards Krstan.

File Guy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krstan View Post
    Hi Guy's I am totally new to this and need some advice I have bought a satellite system including the spiderbox 6000 hd receiver. after installing the dish and eventualy setting up the receiver I have found that most of the channels are in forigne language and most of them are scrambled is there a way to unscramble these or do I need to purchase a card.
    Kindest Regards Krstan.
    Hi
    You need to take some time aside and do a little reading about what the 6000HD will do for you. (It is a Satellite and IPTV receiver)
    Start with the Setup guide as you will need to follow this to get the most and best viewing out of the receiver.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...iderbox-6000HD
    jb

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jbvid For This Useful Post:

Aldo (26-07-2016), echelon (06-08-2016), mikej05 (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    hi why is it when i click on my sky channels in my iptv list in hd 6000 it only says loading and it doesn't pop up but my other channels work normal. what do i do

File Guy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GjocajAr View Post
    hi why is it when i click on my sky channels in my iptv list in hd 6000 it only says loading and it doesn't pop up but my other channels work normal. what do i do
    Hi
    Your posts have been moved to the link below, please read and abide by the rules mentioned by Admin in the last post.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...and-sly-sports
    jb

Thanks
    hello is their a way i can update albanian channels in my hd 6000 iptv list as i deleted them by accident

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GjocajAr For This Useful Post:

mikej05 (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GjocajAr View Post
    hello is their a way i can update albanian channels in my hd 6000 iptv list as i deleted them by accident
    Please learn to read the forum, the following info was posted in post#1 in this thread:

to delete before updating :-

Go to your IPTV List and use the following procedure

if you follow procedure : Edit - Del - Delete All , exit , then press Blue button (update)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldo For This Useful Post:

mikej05 (08-08-2016)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi to everyone as this is my first post...I have a question for the IPTV channels on the 6000HD box.. I sometimes load my own IPTV lists but problem is that channels open ok but after a few minutes go blank. The same lists work fine on other receivers like the TM F3/5.. is the problem with the Spiderbox or the IPTV list being in wrong format etc. Any help greatly appreciated. Regards

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

mikej05 (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Hi, been away for while and trying to update lists. I have the same content on all lists, is this correct or am I doing something wrong? Tried to delete and update with same results.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pashek View Post
    Hi, been away for while and trying to update lists. I have the same content on all lists, is this correct or am I doing something wrong? Tried to delete and update with same results.
    Please read post#33 in this thread, as there is only 1 List now.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldo For This Useful Post:

mikej05 (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    hi there does this iptv update works with smart lg tv or do you know where do i get the iptv list for smart lg tv i have just installed the iptv on my tv?

File Guy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alzeneli View Post
    hi there does this iptv update works with smart lg tv or do you know where do i get the iptv list for smart lg tv i have just installed the iptv on my tv?
    Hi
    Spiderbox 6000HD Satellite receiver Only: Please read post #42.
    jb

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi Smart TV's can receive IPTV lists using the TV MAC address - i have been offered this service from my Spiderbox supplier who can download the file to your tv . I declined the offer as i dont have smart tv but was given a preview of the channels and i was really impressed with it. My advice is to Google it and create your own IPTV lists and send them to your Tv. I do my own IPTV lists and transfer them to the Spiderbox and dont cost me a penny. Only problem with Spiderbox is that it can only handle around 300 channels at the moment Regards

22. The Following User Says Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

mikej05 (19-11-2016)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi Here is an IPTV Sports file for Spiderbox 6000 . You will need to copy file to USB and update it to the box via the Software Update menu. It should add these channels at the end of your default IPTV channels. Any feedback positive or negative welcomed. Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

Alnwickist (22-01-2017), carling (20-01-2017), dostoy (20-01-2017), lennono (20-01-2017), SHARK 2 (21-01-2017)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Thanks for the effort.

What specific words do you need to type into google to get to the site where these IPTV files are ?

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi For those interested here are some advice for creating your own IPTV files.

1) Google for Free IPTV files or IPTV Sports files or Italian IPTV files etc etc.
    2) When you have found IPTV site(s) bookmark them for later updates. Some sites may need you to be a member .
    3) Create blank IPTV file using Notepad - call it something like Spider20012017.ipt . Files must have an extension of .ipt
    4) When you have found an IPTV file that you like then you may need to download it and unzip it using Winrar or 7zip etc. Once unzipped you can play the file using VLC player on your laptop to check which channels are working before you transfer them to your Spiderbox etc. Also you can edit the file and remove unwanted channels etc before you transfer the file. Most IPTV files i found are not zipped but are open files ie they show channel names and IP address. These files you can copy and paste into your own files and test them via VLC player on your laptop.
    5) The standard IPTV format for M3U files is as follows:
    #EXT3MU
    #EXTINF: Channel name..
    http:IP address......
    #EXTINF:Channel name...
    http: IP address.....
    For Spiderbox 6000 format of file will need to be edited as follows:
    #EXT3MU
    Channel Name,http:IP address........m3U8
    Channel name,http:IP address........m3u8
    So basically normal M3U files will use two lines per channel but for Spiderbox you need to use one line per channel but must have a comma after channel name and before the http address. Also if channel has a TS extenson you need to change it to m3u8 for Spiderbox otherwise it will stop playing. Please remember when making your own files that the Spiderbox cannot have more than 400 channels stored. Also IPTV files quality and duration can vary.. but you can always search for new files and have fun creating them etc. Regards.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

Aldo (21-01-2017), dostoy (21-01-2017), jrbmw (21-01-2017), rigsby (20-08-2017)

Thanks
    Hi, I am not sure if Blackdevil is still updating the IPTV list but the MBC channels that were quite stable (listed from 28 -35) are now displaying test cards informing of a frequency change and the additional MBC channels further down the list (37 - 40) are are either unstable, showing a wrong channels or not working at all. Would really appreciate if the MBC channels could be updated and uploaded to the server.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi..Please be aware that regardless of who maintains the IPTV files there is no guarantee of the quality or duration of these channels...as already advised its probably best to create your own IPTV files to put into the Spiderbox as you can have more choice to suit your own personal contents of programs. you cannot expect someone like Blackdevil to keep everyone happy although we should be grateful for the effort. Regards...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

jbvid (29-01-2017)

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 812 Posts
    Are the IPTV films available still being updated ? the list looks about the same as last October when I went to OZ.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyO For This Useful Post:

Nikkas (25-04-2017)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123