Thread: S1600 astra2a and intelsat27.5 in Spain

Thanks

S1600 astra2a and intelsat27.5 in Spain

I am from UK and started messing with Sat stuff in the days of Film On decoders.
    Then after the arrival of Sly PVR's got into J.tagging pace boxes. Then figured how to clone my HD box id onto a second hand 3100 so can have full use of card on both.
    On my visits to Southern Spain I miss the BBC etc. so have progressed to an Icecrypt s1600 hd with emu from here, via USB updated with Ch list for Intelsat907. Using an old 1m dish (Ex BBC world) and an invacom twin lnb, I had in the junk box, then with the aid of Dishpointer and info from these forums, set up on 27.5w

Pleased with the results 90% sig 70% qual. Coupled the astra and the Intelsat feed with a cheap twin DiSEqC into the Icecrypt and both getting good Pictures.

Now for the niggles got a Raelink USB stick in the Icecrypt and it works fine I can connect to Youtube and the secret xxx. Using the tethering internet connection on my mobile, streams fine.
    However I cannot connect to anything else on the web. FTP shows a spider site but will not connect. Also unable to connect to the iptv site when I input the www in that I use on my tablet or laptop via phone tether.

I would like to be able to download channel lists and update BBC via the menu button as this wont connect also. Can not enter netconfig menu since I updated to latest EMU, password was previously default 00000000 but that wont work now.

Any ideas please on password, FTP, or entering www.addresses?

Thanks
    hello, welcome to the forum

please use the icecrypt forum (or any other appropriate forum here) for your actual questions etc

thanks

thread closed