Thread: Ayuda Icecrypt S3200 cchd

Thanks

Ayuda Icecrypt S3200 cchd

My receiver does not start, an error happened while updating the firmware and the display only shows 00.00, how can I solve my problem and get back the bootloader.
    thank you

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuchen View Post
    My receiver does not start, an error happened while updating the firmware and the display only shows 00.00, how can I solve my problem and get back the bootloader.
    thank you
    I think all you need to do is reload OS from a memory stick and download the prog from the firmware section of this site,then its just a case of copying SW to stick,insert in usb at front of box,then menu/system/upgrade by usb,leave the first line as thats the root of the box,arrow down and find the name of the SW you DLed to your stick,arrow down to all SW+bootloader,arrow down to start and it will load in about 30 seconds then reboot and you should be fine,you will then have to rescan the satellite you want as you will have wiped the box.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to villamarre For This Useful Post:

Asuchen (14-10-2014), buck401 (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by villamarre View Post
    I think all you need to do is reload OS from a memory stick and download the prog from the firmware section of this site,then its just a case of copying SW to stick,insert in usb at front of box,then menu/system/upgrade by usb,leave the first line as thats the root of the box,arrow down and find the name of the SW you DLed to your stick,arrow down to all SW+bootloader,arrow down to start and it will load in about 30 seconds then reboot and you should be fine,you will then have to rescan the satellite you want as you will have wiped the box.
    Already done, load the firmware into the USB and do not read, do not charge anything, please if you read vera in display of my receiver only goes 00.00 and does not start, I need to load the bootloader, how do I program the bootloader on the receiver?
    Last edited by Asuchen; 14-10-2014 at 04:12 PM.