Thread: Switched from wired to wireless via mobile phone access point-now prob

Thanks

Switched from wired to wireless via mobile phone access point-now prob

Hi, after spending 3 days relentlessly trying to find out why the duo2 is so heard to setup on wlan, but once setup, streaming, updates etc all working great...except apart from 20 mins last night, it will not show as connected under seeseecam info, no. 3, servers, is red light instead of green. i've reset, backed up, ftp'd over and over again, switched off other wireless devices, everything... during the 20 mins of up time last night it was a lot shakier than usual, more glitching etc....has anyone any experience of any of this?? any help, pointers etc will be greatly appreciated..

ps using vix zeus 023, seeseecam 2.13, htc mytouch 4g -wireless access point 65 mbps bit rate;signal strength -47 dBm;link quality 100/100 encryption (wpa2) enabled...
    pps in process of moving currently hence using mobile broadband, but was hoping as GiffGaff going to do another unlimited package soon that i'd stick with it and supply my home broadband via the mobile phone access point

Thanks
    okay, now read on another site that o2/giffgaff and t mobile use PAT instead of NAT and something about Three Network being the only ones who will generate public ip's which is essential for seeseecam to work properly...oh well, unless there is a way of converting or doing something to enable o2/gg to give a public ip then it looks like i'm off the Three network ):