Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amiko Mini HD Combo Firmware and Channel List

Thanks
    Dears,
    I have recently bought Amiko Mini Combo box. I am new to Amiko and need some help latest FW and Channel List please. Could anyone guide me?
    (Note: I tried to download file at beginning of this thread but the file gets saved as PHP file (attachment.php). Not sure what to do.
    Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashif View Post
    (Note: I tried to download file at beginning of this thread but the file gets saved as PHP file (attachment.php). Not sure what to do.
    Thank you
    that is your browser at fault, not this forum or the download !

clearly you havent studied the forums here, otherwise you would have found this sticky thread from over 13 months ago

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...correct-suffix

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ean1 View Post
    When is the next update due as all the movie channels have changed frequencies...thanks in advance
    Already available as of 2 days ago by online update and USB update available from the usual places. There has also been a small update again today for all supported models to switch default audio on movie channels to ENG rather than Dolby - if you don't want to update to todays update just for this then you can just manually switch the audio per channel using the AUDIO (RED) button on the remote.

Thanks
    Hi, i have recently bought a amiko mini combo and once i press the menu button on the remote it asks me for a 4 digit password, does anyone know what the password is? I have tried 1234 but it didnt work, i would have tried 0000 but the remote doesn't have the number 0 on it, can anyone help a brother out here?

Thanks

emu update

How do I load the latest emu, as I have seen updates Lavaman.
    Thanks

Thanks
    The Button below the 8 is The Zero Button and Yes it is 0000 x4
    hope this helps

Thanks
    the number 0 is down the number 8, see well...

Thanks
    Hi Laverman I have installed the link you advised to my Amiko mini combo box which the only problem I had was that I didnt have all the channels like BT sport and Disney channels but now I have lost everything and only have the message IDENT Error-UNINIT so i must of done something wrong do you know if I can send this to anyone to get fixed and updated to a new subscription? I dont really have a clue what im doing and now have lost sky sports etc because I updated with that software

Thanks
    Hi can any of these files be used with the amiko 8140 HD ?
    Thanks. Fredster1

Thanks
    hi just orderd new amiko mini hd combo im new to this , im using virgin broadband .to get the chanlas frome the cable do ihave to downlod the above firmware ,then icane search for the chanals ,what iwant to know is it all that what iwant ,is there is any thing els .and can i get all hd chanals from the cable search .do still need to use c line if im not using the sat chanals ,pleas help ,many thanks

Thanks
    hi just orderd new amiko mini hd combo im new to this , im using virgin broadband .to get the chanlas frome the cable do ihave to downlod the above firmware ,then icane search for the chanals ,what iwant to know is it all that what iwant ,is there is any thing els .and can i get all hd chanals from the cable search .do still need to use c line if im not using the sat chanals ,pleas

Thanks
    Hi, hope someone can help. I´m trying to upgrade software on an Amiko mini combo for 27.5 and all versions of software apart from the two on this thread titled ....ALLSD+FTAHD-.... cause the remote to stop working. I then have to flash the receiver via RS232 and start again - I think I´ve tried every link here, from the website and through the FTP upgrade. The software that does work is from 2014 so the message on screen is scrambled.

At a bit of a loss.....

Thanks
    Hi there, I'm new here and have recently bought a amiko mini combo jd se box. I am not at all technical minded so would prefer to manually set it up? At the moment I am getting no signal. Can someone point me in the right direction please. Thanks.

Thanks
    I use a AMIKO combo mini HD . A few days ago that the update scans for terrestrial receiver indicates that the disk is full and immediately rebooted . I waited several hours to start working , but in vain . starting indicator stays on and ON . I tried to connect to com port but not connected .. ! a man might help you out? Thank you .

Thanks
    Edit: this post shows as post 1, I always introduce myself before posting elsewhere and did so on this forum.
    ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. .............

Hi all

new to this (combo) version of the amiko and need help please.

I did a download yesterday via ftp yesterday, which is the from the same source as the firmware in this thread. (282E+275W270415-MINICOMBO.zip)
    Mine shows as aug 28 so is I assume the latest) and things are fine,

except I would like the channels to be numbered the same as sky & to get crossepg like I do on a vu+

Can someone advise how please

Incidentally I tried the "AMIKO_MiniComboHD_SE_2.3.45_emu. abs" but it says bootloader version mismatch. - my firmware is m3612 1.04

I have the enigma2 file Catseye E2 Settings File 28.2 East 08.08.15.rar, is that the way to go? I have no problems using flashfxp.

Happy to take some advice please

with thanks
    Last edited by lumberjack; 06-02-2016 at 10:03 PM. Reason: clarification

Thanks
    Hi Forumers,
    I use a AMIKO combo mini HD . A few days ago that the update scans for terrestrial receiver indicates that the disk is full and immediately rebooted . I waited several hours to start working , but in vain . starting indicator stays on and ON . I tried to connect to com port but not connected .. ! a man might help you out? Thank you

Thanks
    Can someone post the latest firmware upgrade please. Can't seem to be able to download it by ftp keeps saying check software ??

Thanks
    Can this be used with the amiko a3 box please

Thanks

amiko mini gombo uk sly/virmin channel list

hi all I just cannot get a uk sly/virmin channel list for this amiko mini gombo? june 2016 Pleeeeeease
    Thanks anyone

Thanks
    hi

iv downloaded the tool make alive my stb to flash my amiko. when i click on upgrade i keep getting the massage unable to transfer data. am i using wrong cables or software? iv got the rs232 with 3.5mm jack and the follow cable which i use to connect the rs to my laptop via usb.

thanks

Code:
    https://www.******.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast