Quote Originally Posted by darkson View Post
Hi everyone, as i posted a week ago, about red light flashing. Downloaded new patch, working fine for few days, i go to move dish to another satellite then bingo,red light starts flashing again,last time was lnb connection, this time disconnected all cables plugged in red light still flashing, not like last time when green light came on.has any body had this problem. Now using my old 9000hd never had a days problem with that receiver. Is it possible to update my 9000hd to have similarities to the 6000hd. Be very gratefull for .thank you
As we all know the cable and connections a vital link to any receiver. Any short in the motor lnb or cable has different affects on different boxes, some blow, some switch off and some just keep going with picture problems. You need to make sure your cable, lnb and motor have no corrosion and are still A1 then try a different ch list , the one you are using my be corrupt? Thats after trying the recovery tool and updating to lates patch of course as stated.