Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IPTV "Requests"

Thanks

IPTV "Requests"

IPTV is great - thanks to the team for keeping this so up to date - any chance of adding the new Mrs Browns Boys movie at some point ? Also, the actual IPTV channels - how about adding some of the new local TV channels if at all possible for those of us outside of the freeview coverage area ? Would give us something that is definitely not available on satellite anywhere ?

Thanks
    a bit early for that movie,,,,,i havent even seen any cam versions yet, wait a few months

Thanks
    If this is a request section and its fine to do so i would not mind seeing the Braking Bad complete seasons added to it as i have missed it and heard rave reviews about it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harri View Post
    If this is a request section and its fine to do so i would not mind seeing the Braking Bad complete seasons added to it as i have missed it and heard rave reviews about it
    We have all 5 seasons.
    We will add it soon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdevil View Post
    We have all 5 seasons.
    We will add it soon.
    could i request for any racing channel to be added either racing uk or at the races please if possible ,,its great to see the sly channels on there too ,they are brilliant

Thanks
    Sometimes even i don't announce it, you can update Lists.
    Check List1

*first edit-delete all.

Thanks
    Hi,

Yes Im being greedy.....Any chance of sleepy hollow; davincis demons?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anyi View Post
    Hi,

Yes Im being greedy.....Any chance of sleepy hollow; davincis demons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Harri View Post
    Uploaded in List 3

Thanks
    hi black devil im presuming it was you that did my request for racng to be added th ip list ,,,?? anyway thank you very much very kind of you ,seems to have most of the sports channels added now except for the bt sports ones

Thanks
    Black Devil my little-one would love to see Snow white and the seven dwarfs . Thank you for all the fantastic films and sport channels much appreciated for all your hard work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by northend View Post
    Black Devil my little-one would love to see Snow white and the seven dwarfs . Thank you for all the fantastic films and sport channels much appreciated for all your hard work.
    Do you mean 1937 classic film ?
    It is in List 4 now !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paulupton123 View Post
    hi black devil im presuming it was you that did my request for racng to be added th ip list ,,,?? anyway thank you very much very kind of you ,seems to have most of the sports channels added now except for the bt sports ones
    We cannot control IPTV tv channels.We only have some movies,tv series and some channels.
    Fortunately we have a partner offering TV channels for an extra fee.
    You can take some more details watching first 3 channels of our Lists.
    Maybe there are also together or separate tv movies, tv series & adu*lt movies.

Thanks
    It would appear that some of the newbies think that they can request anything that suits their personal needs, when I was under the impression that the IPTV channels were provided for the collective audience/members participation, and NOT just for individual needs, and if everyone with a spiderbox 6000 were to make their personal requests, there would not be enough hours in the day for Blackdevil & Co to meet the demands, and it is also worth considering that they also have their own lives to live, and are not at anyone's Beck & Call, that is just my opinion for what it is worth.

Thanks
    Many thanks to all involved with the IPTV functionality. It is a brilliant job you are doing for our benefit. Is it possible to download the 4 different server menus onto my PC so that I can browse what is available without having to load and step through each of the server lists via the STB? I appreciate that the updates are coming through quite quickly so might make this pointless. All thoughts welcomed.

Regards,
    :respect-067:

Thanks
    Hi All,

I do take on board what Aldo says above about the iptv...... but ive just done an upgrade and seen what I requested! Many Thanks.Much Appreciated. Im sure I will not be the only one enjoying davinici and sleeply hollow!

Thanks
    Personally I think you should be thankful for what you have. Many people are not members on this forum and cannot make request. They just have to be patient and wait and see what arrives on the lists to suit there needs.

Thanks
    @ BlackDevil The Alb Channels from list one are not there when updated. Checked somewhere else they still on.

Thanks
    Brilliant, many thanks for the Breaking Bad seasons blackdevil.
    What a great backup .
    Goldfinger

Thanks
    hi black devil i did an update today on the ipt list but i seem to have lost the 2 racing channels and the sly sports channels have gone too is it possible to put them back on or was there a problem with them ?? oh and the sly movies have gone too

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paulupton123 View Post
    hi black devil i did an update today on the ipt list but i seem to have lost the 2 racing channels and the sly sports channels have gone too is it possible to put them back on or was there a problem with them ?? oh and the sly movies have gone too
    Maybe you should read post #13 again, or maybe you have not bothered reading it all before making yet another request, your 3rd in 19 posts.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast