Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4.4.3 out.

Thanks
    Ok mates looks like the WIFI Nexus 7 is going to be sometime before you get OTA update.
    If you feel up to it here is the best site to get it when available and find info about the firmware.
    :- _http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1745781

PS Just to say there are various bootloaders so you have to be careful if you want to flash it with the tool kit. Read up and ask there if in doubt.
    Last edited by traveller; 16-06-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Nexus 7 3g details after the update.
    Android 4.4.3
    Baseband 1231_0_18_0_0409
    Kernel 3.1.10-g1e42d16
    Build KTU84L
    Bootloader 4.23

V.I.P
    Thanks
    My 2012 nexus 7 got the update yesterday - all apps and settings are still there, nothing changed apart from I lost root access - but that's normal and easy to restore.

So if you're worried about the OTA update making you loose stuff - don't as all your apps and things will be unaffected.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdude View Post
    My 2012 nexus 7 got the update yesterday - all apps and settings are still there, nothing changed apart from I lost root access - but that's normal and easy to restore.

So if you're worried about the OTA update making you loose stuff - don't as all your apps and things will be unaffected.
    my non-rooted nexus 7 2012 32 gig wifi model has also updated today , same as above , no issues observed and the apps are still there after it checked them whilst doing its update

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdude View Post

What Nexus 7 have you got ? my 3G is running the new file system thats why I lost the EX4 files as it repartitioned the ram. May be it's only the 3G one, who knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12