Thread: Auto bouquet maker.

Thanks

Auto bouquet maker.

Hi,

I'm very slowly getting my head around my Vu+ Duo so apologies now if this question doesn't make much sense !!

When I originally set up my box I used the Auto Bouquet option to set up all my channels and everything went well. After the initial set up I then edited and moved certain channels via the remote control to suit my requirements. Over the next few months as you would expect a few channels stopped working. I assumed the best resolution was to re select auto bouquet maker which I did. This re found all my channels however, all the changes I had previously made to the channel order etc were lost. What's the best way to get around this ?

If a channel goes off line can I rescan that specific channel and therefore not effect the sequencing of my channels ? If so how do I do that ?

If the above is not possible is there a way of re scanning all channels without effecting the indexing of my bouquets ?

Ultimately I don't mind spending time alphabetically index all my bouquets but I don't want to have to do it every time I us auto bouquet maker to rescan.

I'm running Vix 3.0 on my Duo box.

Many thanks.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    What I tend to do it use autobouquet and have a separate bouquets for my favorite channels which I update using remote on autoboquest

Thanks
    Thanks Stev0.

What do you mean when you say 'which I update using remote on auto bouquet' ?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Well autobouquet keep your channels up to date, when one channel stops working just go into the correct bouquet find the channel add it to your favorites or own bouquet using the menu button on your remote.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev0 View Post
    Well autobouquet keep your channels up to date, when one channel stops working just go into the correct bouquet find the channel add it to your favorites or own bouquet using the menu button on your remote.
    snap I do the same thing, I find its the easy option as I get sick of ch`s changing or going all together and blanks are left. To be honest I bet I could count on both hands how many Ch`s I really use all the time which are saved in My Fav`

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev0 View Post
    What I tend to do it use autobouquet and have a separate bouquets for my favorite channels which I update using remote on autoboquest
    I do this too , so the auto bouquets keeps the actual bouquets up to date, then I copy the changed channels into my personal bouquets and then use the move option to move them to the correct positions, and the delete option to delete the old non-working channels too, all using the remote control

Thanks
    Hey all, just wondered if anyone knows of any other/better ways around this since the last post action (May 2014)...?

Cheers