Inverto Black Ultra is a great LNB i use this LNB on 3 of my 4 motorised offset dishes and i have quite the opposite for me being well inside the fringe reception
signal seems to have improved for me recently on the weakest Transponder Zone Horror on 11221 H normally it was always the weakest now im getting
Q100% S89% before it was always Q100% S78%
but really to be perfectly honest any LNB will give much better signals than the bog standard cheapo scrap Sky LNB's
if i put a Sky LNB on any of my dishes im sure i'd struggle to get even 60% Signal thats just how bad Sky LNB's really are
it may say 0.3db but thats rubbish it preforms like a 0.6db ..lol's !!

a Triax 78cm isnt a massive dish by any means either but those 13cm or so really do make a difference ,
few years ago i normally would have used zone2 dishes for peeps looking about Freesat but now i wouldnt even waste my time it takes a lot less time to build a Triax 78cm dish and it still fits well on any Sky Bracket if not very badly exposed to wind

im sure i read somewhere that any dish under 1 meter is permitted and is a basic human right to have a dish upto that size i think we already had this arguement on this board a while back regarding needing planning permissions and the like ?

anyhow hopefully you get some success if not swing your dish over to 27.5w where signal is much stronger and you'll at least see BBC/Itv/Ch4 and few others British channels HD :sifone:
Have a nice weekend : )
-
Barney