Has anyone tried this?
Here is a few words how you can solve booting problem:
1) Stay away form strange cables and jtags and don't buye anything
2) Remove from Azbox motherboard SSD disk (DOM)
3) try to boot your Azbox - now instead of "booting..." you will see your IP addres
4) use Jazup 2.4 to upload original bootloader
5) after reboot (display disk error) turn off your Azbox and put SSD disk back to motherboard
6) put USB stick with original firmware (patch.bin) and turn your Azbox on
7) first format aplication area and then install
Now you can try to install whatever you want :-)
Not sure if I try this or if it is to risky.