Thread: Icecrypt S3700 usb not recognized

Thanks

Exclamation Icecrypt S3700 usb not recognized

Hello

I'm jj13 new here. looking for help with usb problem front and rear not working at all. Tried everything I can think of. Icecrypt S3700, done load from factory default and done factory reset. I also TFTP using ciscotftp11.exe with the Recovery image and rescue image from Icecrypt.com downloads. I also TFTP Enigma2 from a backup I had and still no usb working. I have ftp to both sides and looked in all folders for usb and hdd and they just have a Question mark. So here I 'am searching for help and to see if anyone else has the same problem as me yet, Icecrypt S3700 usb not recognized. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks' again jj13

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jj13 View Post
    Hello

I'm jj13 new here. looking for help with usb problem front and rear not working at all. Tried everything I can think of. Icecrypt S3700, done load from factory default and done factory reset. I also TFTP using ciscotftp11.exe with the Recovery image and rescue image from Icecrypt.com downloads. I also TFTP Enigma2 from a backup I had and still no usb working. I have ftp to both sides and looked in all folders for usb and hdd and they just have a Question mark. So here I 'am searching for help and to see if anyone else has the same problem as me yet, Icecrypt S3700 usb not recognized. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks' again jj13
    I have used Kingston 100 g3, SanDisk Cruzer Glide, Adata S102, Verbatim and Kingston Hyper + Buffalo LDU3 external power drive. All worked fine on S3700 upto a week a ago on Spark. Then the epg data worked well on Spark and Enigma2 with the Buffalo external power drive, but struggled on Enigma2 with usb all flash drives. Having said that one day went back into Spark to format a usb drive and then none of the above usb and external buffalo no longer recognized. Then I tried everything in my first post + icecrypt wireless stick would show up on screen and if you pull out wifi stick, would show removed, but wont find any networks only ( ap I ) something folder. Any more idea's or input would be much appreciated Thanks.

All so is there anyway to turn my own usb backup (App-Database-Plugins) into a [mImage] and [userfsub.img] so I can TFTP to receiver, thinking it might put back the original default box settings.

The reason why is because this is the second time I have had this usb problem with this box. The first time a couple of Months ago was able to to fix with load from factory default and the usb was back on working. Then a couple of weeks ago before my second time around usb failing. I had a nice channel list setup and only went to save the current state of box as factory default. So basically messed up I think. Any more idea's from anyone please, Much Appreciated