Thread: picon question

V.I.P
    Thanks

picon question

hi all finally got the picons working with help from you guys ,ive been using the 28east picons from @mmcmedia,but i am now trying to use picons for the rest of the satellites Picons by Nephilim,but cannot get these to work,just wondered if these are both compatable files for the vu+duo2 as they are both in the same dreambox section,after getting the @mmcmedia ones to work i deleted those from the memory stick and picon cache and extracted the Nephilim ones into the picon folder i had just used ,but they did not work,also is there software to make your own

Thanks
    maybe they all need to be placed into the picon folder and not individual folders like 19e , 28e etc

try it and see

afaik these picons are compatible with ALL linux boxes , especially the HD ones, the fact that they are in the dreambox picon forum is because it predates the vu and clarke and technomate boxes

V.I.P
    Thanks
    thanks echelon tried that at the time,still didnt work ,ah well its not the end of the world,cheers though,what software did you use to make them cheers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwols View Post
    thanks echelon tried that at the time,still didnt work ,ah well its not the end of the world,cheers though,what software did you use to make them cheers
    none, because I did not make them and I did not take the credit either as that would be plagiarism

if you check the names on the picon posts you will see that one set was by mmcmedia , another set was by nephilim , another set was by rat and posted by compass, also compass posted a rats picon updater plugin too

so they were posted originally by

mmcmedia
    nephilim
    rat

all members on other forums, some are even mods and admins on said forums

I also may post many other files etc that are NOT made by myself and I always try to give the credit to the people I believe deserve it

as in the names of the original file posters , most of which you named in post #1

hope that helps