I have loaded a bunch of channels into Fav1 & have them arranged as HD first then SD using the yellow button "sort" option (TV channel editor> edit (red)>sort (yellow) exit & save etc). But for me BBC2 HD comes before BBC1 HD in the list ..because it is 001.. whereas BBC1HD is 002.

So I want to move BBC2 HD to come after BBC 1HD. Right I thinks..highlight BBC2 HD..use the move (green) button..and a red tick appears to the right of "BBC2 HD"..so what next?..hitting the down arrow key just moves the yellow highlight bar down..it doesn't take BBC2 HD with it..mmm..ah I see there's a "move to" (yellow) button available now..must be that..so I hit the yellow button...& the red tick turns into a red down arrow. Right. So I then press the down arrow button (below "OK" in the centre)..but the tellow highlight bar that was on BBC2 HD just moves down to BBC1 HD without taking the channle with it..if you see what I mean. I have read the manual that came with the box (found the relevant section but not a great help tbh)..I have tried all sorts for over half an hour (call me thick!)..BUT I cannot move that damned channel within the list. HELP! pls!! thanks for reading