Thread: openATV updates.

Thanks

openATV updates.

Hi All,

I am not sure if this is the correct section for this post sorry if it is not, I have a premium plus and I am running openATV version 3.0, with kernel 3.3.1, I used to get regular software feed upgrades but these have stopped over the last few weeks, I have noticed there are newer nightly images for the plus box my last update was on the 21-08-2013 and I have drivers dated 15-03-2013, so I am obviously running an out of date image but I am not sure the best way but more importantly the easiest way to upgrade (USB or internet) and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I was getting over the internet feed upgrades until recently so I must have an active connection to the openATV website already, do I need to change the openATV address to get the nightly image updates and where and how do I do this.

Kind regards
    James.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Nightly images for kernel 3.3.1 has stopped, now nightly images are based on kernel 3.9.2, however usb-dvb does not work in newer version.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digihoe View Post
    Nightly images for kernel 3.3.1 has stopped, now nightly images are based on kernel 3.9.2, however usb-dvb does not work in newer version.
    I presume when you say usb-dvb doesn't work you are talking about Skystar cards and the like?

Could you tell me the best way to update to kernel 3.9.2, when I first updated to E2 from AZ issued factory firmware I had a number of problems that I would like to try to avoid this time. I used Azup last time and I have DCC working too.
    Thanks
    James.
    Last edited by jamesjay; 30-10-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks
    i tried to update my premium plus image from openrsi 2.1 to openATV after the update the completed the box is stuck in booting.I have tried restarting box & pressed Vol(+) but doesn't get to recovery.Please help.