Thread: Vasiks Key

Thanks

Vasiks Key

username removed to save the poster any embarrassment

My subscription is nearly due, which I will renew, on my spiderbox 9000.

Is it possible to purchase a second subscription for my other box, Vu Solo2, in another room?

Also does the subscription open Al Jazerra sports on 7w?

and the reply from Vasiks Admin was:

Of course not. It is impossible to use an IKS key in a box that does not use a Vasiks Patch.

Thanks
    If you asked me I think the whole concept of hush hush on the Vasiks forum is a NO NO in my book. They want someone to pay money for something without stoping by to say what it is.The secrecy behind the scheme leads to questions like that . As good as they are they should rethink their strategy before people loose any interest in spiderboxes as such thus loosing them money. I was led to believe that Vasiks and my 6000 spider was one and the same and yet I (despite several attempts) can`t get on that forum. Lost any interest in that forum when I had a 9000 Spiderbox, as I couldn`t figure out what they`re selling what I would be paying for etc.

Thanks
    Just to reply to your post, I do not know why you cannot get on to that forum, as for the channels available with the Vasiks patch & the Spiderboxes 7000 - 9000 & 9900 are virtually the same as those available with the Spiderbox 6000, I say virtually, as I have seen posts saying that there maybe channels available with the 6000 that are not currently available with the other Spiderbox's and the Vasiks patch & key.

Thanks
    Just to answer your post, I am not prepared to pay some 50 quid to go past the registration process on Vasiks forum. At the moment all I can do at Vasiks is to read the welcome note and instructions that I need to upgrade to VIP before etc etc.. Not even tried the forum recently as it was down, and the services were transfered to siderbox forum ( the original)

Thanks
    in any case it is forbidden to discuss IKS on our forum due to the very nature of the concept

ie:- dont confuse it with buying a legal sub to vodafone !

thread closed