Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will a better LNB help ?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grafter View Post
    Could be an early one, when I spoke to someone at the company about a new feed for Ku they said it was an old serial number. Anything bigger than what it is would be overkill anyway, this is on the clifftop overlooking the Channel and has taken a few 90mph gusts and sustained 70mph winds without any movement.
    yes could be i have had 3 of the 1.8m precisions in the past the first was an early one with 4 feed arms and the dish was deeper than the ones produced later still have the feed holder for the 4 arm version

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 1,266 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satwyn View Post
    yes could be i have had 3 of the 1.8m precisions in the past the first was an early one with 4 feed arms and the dish was deeper than the ones produced later still have the feed holder for the 4 arm version
    Cheers mate, so which in YOUR opinion have you found is the BEST one of all - if its truly as simple as that? lol!!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    i was told the early ones were better for c band but who knows never looked into it what i need to do next is see if i can lock onto jsc on 7w with the precision 1.8m

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12