My Azbox premium plus was gathering dust I only use it for feeds so I decided to try E2 again, I managed to download the latest OpenATV firmware and have the following problems.

1. There doesn't seem to be a motor option for using Diseqc 1.2 in the tuner settings I can only see Usuals setting, I use a G-box so I am using it as a single on 19.2 at the moment.

2. I was hoping that I could download a plugin or other that would turn the box into a true media centre and give me access to a browser so I could access Youtube or even Youp***, and that there would be a plugin for BBCiplayer and others...I have a UK IP address.

3. I also thought there would be a softkey plugin like Techsat's allowing updates over the internet.

4. I think I read somewhere that E2 was now able to open 4.2.2 transmissions, of course I need to move the dish first.

I know going from original firmware to E2 is a learning curve but if anyone can give me a bit of help with plugin's or others to resolve the above issues then my curve won't be as long and I will be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance,
James.