Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox one / ps4

Thanks
    thanks! will we be able to play 360 games on it mate?

2.    Advert

Thanks
    No its not backwards compatible. I'm not to bothered about that really. Keep your 360 for your 360 games I reckon. I don't think the ps4 is either as its got an 8 core amd cpu which is nothing like the cell processor of the ps3. Same with the xbox one based on an 8 core amd cpu. To make them backwards compatible would have made them more expensive.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wiz View Post
    They announced the price yesterday

429,499,$499
    PS4 is 349 in the UK

Code:
    http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/ps4-release-date-news-and-features-937822

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xanadu View Post
    PS4 is 349 in the UK

Code:
    http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/ps4-release-date-news-and-features-937822
    I know I was posting Xbox one prices

Thanks
    Got an xbone on pre-order with dead rising 3. Apparently the day one edition comes with a free fifa 14 download for the xbone.

Thanks
    So anyone else got either an xbone or a ps4 on pre-order? A couple of weeks to launch. I think apart from Dead Rising 3 the launch titles aren't that great. With the big releases like COD and Battlefield on the current gen then there aint much point buying them on the next gen consoles at 50 a go. I downloaded Battlefield 4 for the PC and it runs damn good on my PC at high settings which would be the equivalent of how the game looks on the ps4 and the xbone. My PC specs are a quad core processor at 2.8ghz thats 5 years old but I have a pretty good graphics card which is a PNY nvidia GTX 660 Ti.

Thanks
    kids have xboxone on pre order,due this week.
    looks very impressive when you see the trailer what it can do and how quick it is-on youtube.

regards
    kes

Thanks
    Stuck on my xbone the other night to play Dead Rising 3 and was greeted with this message "Dead Rising 3 needs an update. The size of the update is 13gb" WHAT? An update that takes me over 2 hours to complete before I can play the game. Jesus, if this is next gen gaming then it sucks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bonovox For This Useful Post:

Roadrunner (22-01-2014)

Thanks
    one thing that annoys me with PC gaming, is that lowering the settings can make your game play easier.

E.g turning off all the smoke effects etc in BF4 makes a tank be able to "see" through it to aim and kill you, whereas someone running on ultra settings and all the bells and whistles, would have their sight impeded by the "smoke effect"

also, theres a bug in BF4 with the Field of view, if you lower it to 60% you have less screen estate, BUT the target becomes bigger when right click aiming and therefore easier to kill, if you have it on 90% you see more screen, but when you aim the target doesnt get bigger !!!

ARGH!!!

at least on a console, everyones on a level battle (i mean) playing field.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12