Thread: Please Discuss/Report bugs etc on Catseye Enigma 2 Settings file here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Not sure why, but in the 'Satellites' list quite a few (not all) of the satellites on the western horizon appear duplicated in the list. The eastern birds all seem fine. I checked the 'satellites.xml' and they're not duped in there. I remember the first time I noticed this a while back, and it was just '0.8W' that was duplicated. Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited by Silsila; 08-08-2017 at 01:49 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silsila View Post
    Not sure why, but in the 'Satellites' list quite a few (not all) of the satellites on the western horizon appear duplicated in the list. The eastern birds all seem fine. I checked the 'satellites.xml' and they're not duped in there. I remember the first time I noticed this a while back, and it was just '0.8W' that was duplicated. Anyone else have this issue?

Not sure why that is but will have a look at it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by catseye View Post
    Not sure why that is but will have a look at it
    Cheers. Each dupe contains a different set of channels for that particular satellite, so you can sometimes end up looking through two lists for the same satellite to find a single channel (particularly with 0.8W and 30W). If you delete one of the dupes, you end up losing a bunch of channels for that satellite. The only way I can fix this is by doing a full retune for the duped satellite (this gets rid of the dupe), then rebuild the bouquet the same way you have it laid out. But it's a painstaking process (particularly redoing the bouquets for 0.8W and 30W). I'm guessing there is some kind of reference issue in the 'lamedb' causing the dupes.