Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Discuss/Report bugs etc on Catseye Enigma 2 Settings file here

Thanks
    I have just downloaded the latest settings file (thanks Catseye :respect-054 and noticed something that I hadn't spotted before. I have been making my own picons and have been building them based on the channel details from ABM. It seems that the service reference IDs on 28.2e are different on some channels, which means that my picons don't match up with this settings file. I check them in dreamboxEdit while I'm making them, to make sure they match.

That probably all sounds confusing, so the attached image should explain it better. CBeebies HD on my receiver is shown as 1_0_19_22E4_80D_2_11A0000_0_0_0, that's the value from ABM, but in the latest (and previous) settings file, it is shown as 1_0_19_22E4_80D_2_11A2B10_0_0_0.

Does this mean that one channel can have different service reference IDs in different channel settings? Or has there been a switch on certain channels to newer IDs since this file was made?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Good question & im not sure I know the correct answer!

Could it be that both Cbeebies HD & CBBC HD share slots with both BBC3 HD & BBC4 HD?

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi Guys
    Would be grateful for some advice. Think its me rather than any bug, but been trying to set up my Duo 2 with Vix image and Catseye E2 Settings2 File 75 East-61 West 23.02.2015, with crossEPG active. All going well apart from BBC news HD and BBC Four HD frequency. When I scan for the channels they show up and I can watch them, but on the EPG it comes up as 'n/a' then 'check tuner configuration' and cant be viewed. Again, with some radio frequencies (The Arrow and XFM) is get the 'n/a' and 'SID not found in PAT'.

Also, mainly on the foreign channels, some of the channel names are missing. Again the names show up on the scan, however, the EPG say 'n/a', but I can actually view them.

Any ideas what I've done wrong?

Many thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smp8 View Post
    Hi Guys
    Would be grateful for some advice. Think its me rather than any bug, but been trying to set up my Duo 2 with Vix image and Catseye E2 Settings2 File 75 East-61 West 23.02.2015, with crossEPG active. All going well apart from BBC news HD and BBC Four HD frequency. When I scan for the channels they show up and I can watch them, but on the EPG it comes up as 'n/a' then 'check tuner configuration' and cant be viewed. Again, with some radio frequencies (The Arrow and XFM) is get the 'n/a' and 'SID not found in PAT'.

Also, mainly on the foreign channels, some of the channel names are missing. Again the names show up on the scan, however, the EPG say 'n/a', but I can actually view them.

Any ideas what I've done wrong?

Many thanks.
    Hiya
    Firstly you are using an old version m8
    Download & unrar the latest files from here(most recent dated ones)
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...US-SATELLITES)
    Send settings to your box using dreamset or dreambox edit & reboot box
    Also some of the other sat sites upload them to their panels so you can download direct to box(but always check the dates first)
    Try this & feed back how it goes
    If the problem persists it maybe the xml file on vix image is causing a conflict with my settings but we will wait & see how you get on

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi Catseye
    Thanks for the quick reply. Just a quick one before I do anything. I did a few edits to your original file, mainly on 19.2e, 13e and 0.8w, just moving channels around to suit me. Is there a way to import the latest file whilst keeping my changes?

Thanks mate.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    I should've mentioned I'm using DreamBoxEdit 3.0.0.0 to move things about.

Thanks
    Hi Catseye
    Thanks for the quick reply. Just a quick one before I do anything. I did a few edits to your original file, mainly on 19.2e, 13e and 0.8w, just moving channels around to suit me. Is there a way to import the latest file whilst keeping my changes?

Thanks mate.
    I would download latest file first then edit & send to box rather than other way round-try using dreamset for altering packages etc

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Thanks Catseye
    I've just downloaded and ftp'd the latest file without changing anything. I'm still getting the same problems as stated above. I'm gonna try and install a different image and see what happens.

Appreciate you taking time to help. Many thanks.

Thanks
    Thanks Catseye
    I've just downloaded and ftp'd the latest file without changing anything. I'm still getting the same problems as stated above. I'm gonna try and install a different image and see what happens.

Appreciate you taking time to help. Many thanks.
    Try blackhole or open pli & let us know what happens

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by catseye View Post
    Good question & im not sure I know the correct answer!

Could it be that both Cbeebies HD & CBBC HD share slots with both BBC3 HD & BBC4 HD?
    Sorry, I had no idea there had been a reply on this until today when I got a notification about 6 new posts... that didn't include yours.

I'm not quite sure what's going on with some channels to be honest. Since I updated to that settings file, I have lost the ability to get any EPG data on the Hotbird channels I watch. But I don't know where the problem is. CrossEPG seems to be fairly flaky ATM and I have had all sorts of problems with Vix too. I did a full image restore and it turned my 4GB USB drive into the hard drive, and set the hard drive as something completely different.

I will see if there's a later settings file from what I am using, and see how that goes. I've lost another couple of picons recently, so there's obviously been some further channel changes through ABM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeC22 View Post
    I can only *get* the notifications I am *sent*.

And there's no compatibility switch on Outlook to fix that...

When things work perfectly, then there is justification for attempted sarcasm... Consider advice well given, when it comes from someone used to dealing with up to ninety target platforms in J2ME software development, not just two browsers.

But this digression has no place in this thread or anywhere else it would seem. So I suggest this thread is left to the relevant topic... as per the guidelines in the Forum Rules section.

My apologies Catseye, I am grateful for the fact that your settings work perfectly well. My system would be useless without them. :respect-049:

Attachment 62725
    I take it Lee everything is working as it should now?

Thanks
    PLEASE NOTE THE FEC FOR SKY SPORTS INTERACTIVE CHANNELS (ASTRA 28.2 EAST) HAS CHANGED

CHANGE THE FEC ON 12070H & 12266H FREQUENCIES FROM 2/3 TO 5/6 TO CONTINUE TO VIEW

Thanks to Steve R for pointing this change out:respect-048:

Thanks
    STV Tayside should be ITV Granada +1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silsila View Post
    STV Tayside should be ITV Granada +1
    Thought I changed that months ago-will check again thnks

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi Catseye
    Just an update from #268. Change my image to Blackhole, but still get the problems with the missing channels.

Thanks

Thanks
    Catseye.
    I recommend you rescan the 11585H and 12545H transponders on 28.2e. Even though the channels work fine, the service references are the old temporary ones, and are preventing the use of OpenTV 7 day EPG data for all channels on those two transponders. These are the only two transponders in your list I have found this issue with.
    Cheers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silsila View Post
    Catseye.
    I recommend you rescan the 11585H and 12545H transponders on 28.2e. Even though the channels work fine, the service references are the old temporary ones, and are preventing the use of OpenTV 7 day EPG data for all channels on those two transponders. These are the only two transponders in your list I have found this issue with.
    Cheers.
    Will look into it

Thanks
    Hi Catseye
    Just an update from #268. Change my image to Blackhole, but still get the problems with the missing channels.

Thanks
    Check how you have set up your software that you use to send settings to your box
    If you use dreamset set it as enigma2 version 3 & see how that goes

Thanks
    Just to say due to the many recent changes on 28.2 east & more likely in the near future

I will release updated/amended file once they have completed the changes

Otherwise do a rescan on your box or check KOS/Flysat & edit the FEC manually before sending to your boxes:respect-048:

Thanks
    Hi lads.
    All Sky sports SD gone.
    Did last update from Catseye.
    Will do a rescan and take a look at Lyngsat.
    Any comments pls?
    Cheers.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast