Thanks Bigfoot. Yes i can get OpenTv to work with SLY, but that is only one satellite. I have a multisat motorised system and do use about 10 other sats for various things from sports to films etc. I want my cross epg to allow me to see the EPG from all or at least some of the very regular ones. However as soon as i go beyond one sat it all falls apart and won't auto update. Sometimes i can get a manual update to work but even it is unpredictable with more than one sat.
I have asked this question before about crossepg and multisat and have never recieved an answer from anyone with it working on multisat consistently and predictably. I think most multi sat users revert to just putting the EPG on SLY and forgetting about the others. However i hope there are lots of answers saying i have a multisat EPG working and this is how i do it.

You mentioned Universes. If you look in the recent Blackhole images menu you will see a menu item called teleportation. With this and the help of a memory stick you can effectively create 3 further copies of your Blackhole Image, and can switch to any of those images so that your base image remains in its original form. In any of the other 3 images you can make changes which do not effect the other 3. This is great for trial and test, or personalised family use, ensuring the base image is always pristine. The images all have names, Base Image is Black Hole then Avalon, Chaos & Ghost. I now have Universes working on an Ultimo but getting there was problematic and still has some problems. Main problem in Universes is with the USB stick inserted the Ultimo box will not re-boot while the stick remains connected I have to remove the stick reboot and reinsert the USB stick again at the earliest time in the re-boot cycle. After this the re-boot completes and Universes are still available. I have tried different sticks and a clean install with all updates.

This further complicates my Multisat Cross EPG question. I am running Universes and am not sure where to save my EPG data. Currently my Base image (Black Hole) uses the HDD to save epg data. With Avalon for example which i am using to experiment with i have saved the EPG data on the USB stick. However if i use a second and third image ie Chaos & Ghost where do i save the EPG data. If i choose USB will there be seperate epg.dat files for each image? If i choose the HDD will this overwrite the epg.dat file of the base image. So simply where should i save my epg data for each image to ensure that there is no conflict.

To sumarise :-
1) Has anyone got multisat cross epg autodate working with more than 2 sats and what settings are you using to do this?
2) With Universes where should the four sets of EPG data be saved to ensure no conflict between them?
3) When using Universes does auto update only work for the Image selected at that time or will all four autoupdate if they are setup for auto update? This is an important question if multiple family members are using their own image so they have personalised settings.
4) To Ultimo users with Universes setup. Are you able to clean re-boot without removing the USB stick? I am trying to ascertain if i have a faulty Ultimo or am doing something wrong or if this is normal behaviour for the Ultimo.

Sorry for the above Novel but i do hope to get some good feedback.
Many thanks in advance.

VU+ ULTIMO, 1.2M 36v Motorised Visiosat, VBox III, Invacom C120 Quad LNB, Visiosat Feedhorn
Blackhole v2.0.1 also HTPC with Skystar HD2.