Thread: 2x clines in mgcamd HDMU image?

Thanks

2x clines in mgcamd HDMU image?

Hi folks, I've managed to get a HDMU image running on my Icecrypt S3600 vis USB. I have installed all the newest channels lists. My problem is that I have to run mgcamd for my lines. I have managed to get Sly UK clearing and some of the Euro stuff but cant seem to get it all to clear (Canal+ Spain not clearing now but was on original firmware). Am I doing something wrong? I have added both clines into cccam.list & .cfg. Also as CWS lines in newcamd.list.Can anybody give me some help? Apologies if this is in the wrong section as I didn't know if it is a softcam issue, image issue or operator issue. Cheers!

Thanks
    Can anyone give any advice if cccam can be used on the HDMU image without using mgcamd?

Thanks
    Mgcamd and CCCam are different softcams and protocols.

CCCam is quickly being replaced by Mgcamd in the UK, for many reasons but low ecm times being the big attraction, hence not a lot of development is going into true cccam protocols.

Big disadvantage to Mgcamd is only being able to decode 1 $ at a time.

My advice is use Oscam it uses all forms of softcam you need for UK and Europe and can do more than 1 $ at a time, loads of information on Oscam and its a easy download through HDMU's image.

Sorry cant get any-more technical about it as its against the forum rules.

Thanks
    Cheers fatboy7, I'll give oscam a shot!

Thanks
    Hi fatboy7, oscam worked a treat, thanks.
    On a different note, I have a minor issue which has recently occurred which maybe anyone can help me with?
    The remote was working fine up until last night when by mistake, I loaded a new keymap (I think that's what it was called) & now when I press the left and right buttons in the bouquet list its doesn't cycle up or down each page of the channel list as it did before. It now changes to the providers page instead. Can i remove this and go back to how it was?I have removed the incorrect remote plugin so all is fine!
    Last edited by Armpit1UK; 25-03-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Answered my own question

Thanks
    Try this:

On a PC use 7z to extract the image you downloaded from HDMU, when looking in the extracted folder navigate to /usr/local/share/enigma2 and copy the keymap.xml.

Now FTP over the above keymap.xml to the same place on your box /usr/local/share/enigma2, overwriting the original. Restart box.

You should now have the original keymap back.

Hope it works.

Cheers

Thanks
    Thanks for your help, but just for info, I found that I could delete it as a plugin.