Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Universes help

Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 666 Posts
    just my understanding bud but then again I must admit im not the brightest bulb -lamp lol

Thanks
    im testing it now mate and thats how it working
    another good feature it works with bouquets ,so you can make say a xxx bouquet for avalon that doesnt appear on reboot in blackhole keep me out of trouble that will

not sure how dreamboxedit will cope with that though
    Last edited by simon 2003; 05-03-2013 at 02:29 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Simon 2003 that is the sequence of steps i have gone through. However after formatting, the system requests a reboot and will not progress the reboot unless the USB stick is removed. My system just sits with blue screen. I have tried two different memory sticks with same result.
    The same happens when i map the USB stick to Universe under Device manager, again it asks for reboot and again sits on blue screen for ever. I have to remove the USB stick and reinsert after reboot.
    When all that is done Long Red does allow me to boot into Universes.
    I don't know if this boot problem is an Ultimo issue or as you suggested a USB stick issue. I'll get hold of a Sandisk and give it a try in the near future.

Just a comment to DCG. When setting up Universes you can add pin numbers if you want to control access.

I am definately no expert on this but my main reason was to stop family members messing up the Base Blackhole image, and for that purpose it seems to be great.

VU+ ULTIMO, 1.2M 36v Motorised Visiosat, VBox III, Invacom C120 Quad LNB, Visiosat Feedhorn
    Blackhole v2.0.1 also HTPC with Skystar HD2.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casper2 For This Useful Post:

DCG (05-03-2013), simon 2003 (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    hi folks just reading all ive got to the point were I can see Avalon,chaos,and ghost if I click one of then it then says universe access protection,access code and force to reboot in to black hole universe take it im on the right track? now don't laugh do I put the usb on to me pc and put an image on it the plug it back into my vu+duo?

Thanks
    yea we know you opened a thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12