Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: OnDemand plugin devixified and working on all images

Thanks

devixed ipk

ok heres the OE 2.0 (python2.7) version for you
    plugin and all dependencies included
    all working except for 4OD (which isnt working !)

St.O

Banned
    Thanks
    This is why I love this forum.

Thanks to all of you for trying to help me make my new box complete but sadly iPlayer now just produces a black screen.

Flashed a virgin image and tried again but no joy. I must be missing something very basic here. :(

Don't now quite understand why it took me so long to switch to VU+
    Last edited by donki; 24-08-2013 at 12:03 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donki View Post
    This is why I love this forum.

Thanks to all of you for trying to help me make my new box complete but sadly iPlayer now just produces a black screen.

Flashed a virgin image and tried again but no joy. I must be missing something very basic here. :(

Don't now quite understand why it took me so long to switch to VU+
    Donki m8 - check your PM, I have sent you a pre setup duo 2+ image - you just need to tweak your motor settings and you should be good to go.

Banned
    Thanks
    Can confirm it works perfectly. I was beginning to lose all faith. Still wonder what #I was missing from my buld but hey ho. Love the boot logos's

Many, many thanks M8.

Thanks

ondemand

ive just installed the latest ipk for ondemand on my solo2 image 2.5 rev b. everything seems ok. but not itvplayer. i get gsod here is my log can anyone help me out with this please.
    Attached Files Attached Files

V.I.P
    Thanks
    you dont appear to be able to obtain the stream data using the existing itvplayer.

try this one that ive modified slightly.
    overwright your existing file with the one ive attached then restart E2

if this doesnt work for you then its an issue in the new BH image and someone such as cokeaddict or sonic who use this image will need to look at this for you,simply because im not using it,so cannot test it.

Ian.

Thanks

crash logs

thanks ian ive installed the new ipk then uninstalled it and put it back in now bbcplayer does not work aswell here are some more crash logs thanks for your help.

Thanks

crash log

yeap still the same no itvplayer or bbcplayer heres another crash log thanks.

Thanks
    1 more thing ian what should the chmod be 755/644 thanks.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    i dont understand what you have done.why have you unistalled the version that you previously had working ?

all i posted was a slightly modified py file for itvplayer which i asked you to install by overwriting your existing itvplayer.py file ! all other files were to be left untouched.

if saintomers ipk file is now not working for you then i suggest you remove the ondemand folder completely,then restart E2,then send over the ondemand i posted the post before his ipk file,and then restart E2 again.

still,i totally fail to understand what you have done here,all you were asked to do was overwrite one py file as a test to see if the slightly modified py would fix your problems with the itvplayer,but instead you have removed other files that were previously working for you,and now as a result they are not.

Ian.

ps each of the logs you have posted all suggest different problems so i would delete all existing logs from your hdd and start again with fresh ones,but from what i can see you have a problem with the selector bar icons.do you even have the ondemand icons installed ? because the logs are stating that they cannot be found.
    Last edited by ian; 30-08-2013 at 11:00 AM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    seagate1, I have just over written the version of ondemand I was using with the version posted here and it's working just fine with BH 2.0.5 rev b for me.

Try sending the .ipk file to tmp and use the manual install option again (green then yellow button) as it should overwrite any of the files that are not correctly installed and sort itself out (I think).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    i dont understand what you have done.why have you unistalled the version that you previously had working ?

all i posted was a slightly modified py file for itvplayer which i asked you to install by overwriting your existing itvplayer.py file ! all other files were to be left untouched.

if saintomers ipk file is now not working for you then i suggest you remove the ondemand folder completely,then restart E2,then send over the ondemand i posted the post before his ipk file,and then restart E2 again.

still,i totally fail to understand what you have done here,all you were asked to do was overwrite one py file as a test to see if the slightly modified py would fix your problems with the itvplayer,but instead you have removed other files that were previously working for you,and now as a result they are not.

Ian.

ps each of the logs you have posted all suggest different problems so i would delete all existing logs from your hdd and start again with fresh ones,but from what i can see you have a problem with the selector bar icons.do you even have the ondemand icons installed ? because the logs are stating that they cannot be found.
    @ ian the only reason i installed the new ipk was because when i updated my image i made a back up of my ondemand. but for some reason i would not work so i installed the new ipk.that is when i started getting the problems with the plugin. i have now got it sorted out all the players seem to be ok now. sorry about the confusion but like i said everything seems ok now thanks for your time and help.

Thanks
    ive got ondemand working again on solo2 bh 2.5 rev b. but im back to the same problem. itvplayer will only play for about 30 seconds then stops. ive used ip addy 192.95.16.109 and 142.54.177.158 which is in commonmodules.py. is anybody else having this problem if not what is wrong with mine thanks.

plus could someone tell me what the chomds are ive got plugin 755 but what about inside the folder is it 644 or 755 thanks.
    Last edited by seagate1; 03-09-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks
    thanks, a useful plugin

Thanks
    just updated to bh 2.0.7.2 vu+ solo2 online. but when i first put 2.0.7 on i had trouble again to put ondemand plugin on. i backed my old 1 up and tried to put it in would not work so i tried some ipks even stuff ian posted but no go so i used the telnet command

init 4 && opkg update
    opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand && init 3

now i have radio but no od4 as it been changed just wondered if anybody else as it thanks.

ps still not able to play itvplayer for longer than 30 seconds then it stops ive asked this many times what is wrong. i get no gsod.
    Last edited by seagate1; 17-11-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks
    Hi I have ftp the ondemand hd all images to plugins extensions rebooted box and there is nothing in the plugin menu im using blackhole 2.0.7.1 any help would be great!!
    Thanks

Thanks
    does this player inc 4 and 5OD yet ? the one ive installed only has bbc and itv \ rte and 3player.

thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ManikM View Post
    does this player inc 4 and 5OD yet ? the one ive installed only has bbc and itv \ rte and 3player.

thanks!
    4OD. was removed from the Master OnDemand plugin ( Original OE-Alliance Version ) due to changes ch4 made on their end, this is not going to be fixed any time soon if ever.
    Demand5. we have had working for well over a year but decided not to release because all content on their server since august 2012 is DRM protected and therefore cant be played on a STB.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    hi guys i am running latest b/h image i have installed latest i player plugin from saintomer 1866 OE 2.0 (python2.7 all is well except the bbci player i just get loading and nothing is then loaded. could you please advise me on a fix or if the problem is elsewhere cheers chippy.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    with ref to above post. does anybody have any idea what i am doing wrong or if the bbc player is not working at the mo. i have tried rebooting,uninstalling reading up but still i cant find an answer to this problem. cheers all.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast