Thread: icecrypt s3500 problem

Thanks

icecrypt s3500 problem

hello i have had an icecrypt s3500 box for a couple of months now and had a c line working fine but when cline finished i tried to put a new 1 in and everytime i try to start xcamconfigure to enter it the box does nothing and crashes any help please

Thanks
    Make sure you are using newest firmware. Download the most recent plug-in bundle pack from this website (icecrypt/plugins/plugin bundle for s3500) and put on usb stick. Go to box and 'settings' then 'system recovery'. Choose 'format user data' and wait for box to restart. When restarted insert USB stick into box and go to plugin press 'red' to download and wait for box to restart. Go to 'plug-in' and the xcamconfigure to enter line.

If this fails the other way to configure is to download the most recent individual xcam plugin and from pc/laptop edit cardconfig.conf by going to folder called etc and using notepad (.conf to .txt and back again) and enter line at the bottom of the file and save and 'format user data' put plug-in to USB then box then download as before. The icecrypt S3500 has a memory and unless the xcamconfig in someway is altered it will use the old line.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dwa36 For This Useful Post:

david273d (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dwa36 View Post
    Make sure you are using newest firmware. Download the most recent plug-in bundle pack from this website (icecrypt/plugins/plugin bundle for s3500) and put on usb stick. Go to box and 'settings' then 'system recovery'. Choose 'format user data' and wait for box to restart. When restarted insert USB stick into box and go to plugin press 'red' to download and wait for box to restart. Go to 'plug-in' and the xcamconfigure to enter line.

If this fails the other way to configure is to download the most recent individual xcam plugin and from pc/laptop edit cardconfig.conf by going to folder called etc and using notepad (.conf to .txt and back again) and enter line at the bottom of the file and save and 'format user data' put plug-in to USB then box then download as before. The icecrypt S3500 has a memory and unless the xcamconfig in someway is altered it will use the old line.
    thanks i will try it

Thanks
    hello again so i tried the first thing you said and that doesnt work it still freezes. then i tried other option and that didnt work but i dont know if i am doing this part right. i opened file etc in notepad then at the bottom tried to enter my line loaded back into box and it said card start client please check cardclient.conf.at the bottom of the page where i enter my line its got
    cccam2:hostnameort:0/0/0:usernameass i dont know if i am entering it into here properly do i have to delete anything?and where do i add thanks again

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    if its the same procedure as a 4000s then the info is in here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...-5-by-KinkDink

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by echelon View Post
    if its the same procedure as a 4000s then the info is in here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...-5-by-KinkDink
    i have tried this now many different ways and still cant get it to work so i thought it was my line and they said they have tested line and its fine so dont know what to do next thanks for your help anyway

Thanks
    HI Bro i have got an icecrypt S3500hdcci for about 8 months and i never had major problems up now, all the channels are scrambled on astra 28E with uk and satellites also all of the scramble. i have changed the plug to MgcamD but before I did put the new software (HS v2.11.34) so i manage to get the newMGcam c lines and applied manually in to MGcam configure but is not working i have tried through notepad but still no opening the scrambled channels. please can guide me through how to apply everything including the C lines becouse the C lines are confusing me i am not sure if i am putting them in the right way. I am looking forward to here from you soon.
    My kids are becouse they haven't got they Favorite Disney channel junior from Astra 28.2E. Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverx8 View Post
    HI Bro i have got an icecrypt S3500hdcci for about 8 months and i never had major problems up now, all the channels are scrambled on astra 28E with uk and satellites also all of the scramble. i have changed the plug to MgcamD but before I did put the new software (HS v2.11.34) so i manage to get the newMGcam c lines and applied manually in to MGcam configure but is not working i have tried through notepad but still no opening the scrambled channels. please can guide me through how to apply everything including the C lines becouse the C lines are confusing me i am not sure if i am putting them in the right way. I am looking forward to here from you soon.
    My kids are becouse they haven't got they Favorite Disney channel junior from Astra 28.2E. Thanks.
    If it was/had been working for the past 8 months then I can only suggest trying the cline in another box as too me it seems the 'person' who you 'borrowed' the cline off has done a runner or your sub has ended. Unfortunately cannot advise further as card sharing talk is not allowed on forums.

Thanks
    Hi guys this is a common mistake. Turn off auto connect then restart box then edit the lines. Icecrypt boxes turn off if they can't login

Thanks
    Mgcamd is for n lines not c lines. Xcam is for c lines. Hope that clears up a bit