Thread: Technical issue Help Please

Thanks

Icon6 Technical issue Help Please

Hi everyone, i have just bought and had installed a New Technomate TM-7102HD Super. Worked fine then today, switched on, Problem, on the Front of the Receiver on the right hand side, there is a wheel control, for moveing channels, around the outside of the circle control there is a blue light Flashing on and off all the time, the receiver is not powering up ie to find frequency and channels, just this blue light flashing all the time. The receiver hand control wont switch the machine off etc, so whats happening, can anyone help, thanks. I have tried switching off the power and waiteing and try again but just the same happening.

Verified Registered User rodlogic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be thinking of returning this unit asap. I had exactly the same issue with my TM-7102 - returned for a new PSU but on re-install it did the same thing again.
    I sent it back and they replaced the motherboard.
    There is a sfe boot routine you can try - if you need help with it drop me a note and I will dig out the key combo - think it is power off - then menu key and the key in the middle of the blue light , then power on and hold the keys down until it boots - if it doesnt then a new m/board may be needed.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,265 Posts
    @pencil225

It is customary to make your first post here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisp...oduce-Yourself

It would appear that we have an ever increasing number of members who want to ignore the " Introduce Yourself " section of the forum. it's about time that something was done to stop this happening.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aldo For This Useful Post:

donki (22-02-2013), manic01 (18-02-2013)

Thanks

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rodlogic View Post
    I would be thinking of returning this unit asap. I had exactly the same issue with my TM-7102 - returned for a new PSU but on re-install it did the same thing again.
    I sent it back and they replaced the motherboard.
    There is a sfe boot routine you can try - if you need help with it drop me a note and I will dig out the key combo - think it is power off - then menu key and the key in the middle of the blue light , then power on and hold the keys down until it boots - if it doesnt then a new m/board may be needed.
    Thanks for getting back to me, i know it has taken me a bit but not been too good. The Technomate 7102 issue has now been sorted as it has been exchanged for a new one, which may i say works this time. many thanks for the infor.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pencil225 View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me, i know it has taken me a bit but not been too good. The Technomate 7102 issue has now been sorted as it has been exchanged for a new one, which may i say works this time. many thanks for the infor.
    Good for you but you still have not introduced yourself as per Aldo's friendly reminder above.