Thread: Biss problem

Thanks

Biss problem

Hi All

can anyone help please. I'm using an S3500HDCCI. I'm entering the correct keys onto coconut and they open the channel but once I start the mgcamd the Biss stops working. Am I doing something wrong here.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Why do you want two plugins running concurrently?
    Best to use one plugin at a time.
    If you are trying to get PLTV with Biss you won't, the keys have changed.
    Cheers

Thanks
    Thanks for your reply, even if i turn off the other cam and have just coconut running it still won't clear after i have used the other cam.

I have also carried out a factory reset of the box, downloaded the cams from elsewhere and tried them, even downgraded the firmware to see if that would help, all to no avail. I'm stumped. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Last edited by steviem; 07-12-2012 at 02:57 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi, I'm just aboiut to go out for the weekend so cannot follow on from this reply until Sunday but try this;
    Load the latest Fw (not forgetting to do a factory reset and stop all plugins). Re-load the latest plugin bungle from the Ice as it sits better with the latest Fw but do a Format data first befor loading the plugin file. If this fails to work then maybe you need to do a flash clean (second sticky on main Icecrypt page) good luck.
    Geoff

Thanks
    I don't think it's a biss issue but a mgcamd prob. I'm using (well tried) using the mgcamd plugin and as soon as I start it all the other cams either stop working or deny to work. Stopping the mgcamd plugin to start xcam results in same problem. When enabling timeshift or start a recording it locks the box up and the remote becomes unresponsive so toggle switch at rear comes to the rescue.
    Then again I'm using the s4000 and that's not listed under the compatibility receivers but we seem to be having the same issue.
    I've gave up at the mo due to lack off time to further investigate and back on to xcam

Thanks
    I've discovered that if i turn of the mgcamd then reboot the box the coconut cam works fine, pain in the backside but it works..