Thread: Dumbo for 7020

V.I.P
    Thanks

Dumbo for 7020

Hi Guys
    Has anyone used or had experience of this plugin? Since BA and other addons steadfastly refuse to be added to the 7020HD is this the obvious answer for more flexibility? I believe that one has to enterthe bios and change that before this plugin can be used? Any experience would be welcomed - many thanks - Brain
    Last edited by brain; 24-09-2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: HD model

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Has no one tried this on their 7020HD? Should I try it and report back? Its just I am a bit of a novice with going into bios!! LOL Brain

Thanks
    I have the 7020HD, but have not bother,d with multy image setups, on the 7020HD, cant see any good reason for them, I used to use multy image on the old E1 units, but the reasons were different then

4. The Following User Says Thank You to basilyoung For This Useful Post:

brain (24-09-2012)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Yup - its a different kettle of fish and quite unlike the 8000 - Most plugins dont seem to want to go in except keyupdater,Vod1 - and web features. But I quite like a variety and since BA wont get near it I was wondering about using it.LOL - Brain

Thanks
    well give it a go, and report back, but the problem I can see, is that the secondary images, rely on the base image, and there arnt that many images that I would use any way

not keen on the pli image, hate gemini..thats even if they are still around, BH are ok, Nemisis for me are tops

7. The Following User Says Thank You to basilyoung For This Useful Post:

donki (25-09-2012)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I use Dream Elite - and also like Oozoon - but I didnt want to take steps I am not sure of without some knowledge. Like you I am very happy with one atm - the Dream Elite but always like a backup. Cheers - Brain

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by basilyoung View Post
    well give it a go, and report back, but the problem I can see, is that the secondary images, rely on the base image, and there arnt that many images that I would use any way

not keen on the pli image, hate gemini..thats even if they are still around, BH are ok, Nemisis for me are tops
    A BIG SNAP from me on that one! Nemesis ROCKZ!

I still find using multiple images useful for try before you buy type exercises and also as a quick way to recover by rebooting to a "here's one I backed up earlier" if main image goes titzup half way through the 1st half of a game.