Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can not find all services in Vu+ Ultimo

Thanks
    Tried to scan hotbird 13e using Your settings. No channels found.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arguls View Post
    Tried to scan hotbird 13e using Your settings. No channels found.
    I am out of ideas i'm afraid.

Your configuration is wrong somewhere along the line, my last suggestion is you manually conncect 1 feed at a time direct to your Ultimo to make sure all 6 satellites individually scan and give all channels.

If they do, you need to look at your switch and make sure you have them all connected to the correct ports that match the settings in your box.

Thanks
    maybe that helps. i checked my Dreambox settings that is working in DM. So it should be correct:
    Many satellites via diseqc rotor (see attached)dreambox7000.jpg. Maybe You can tell what configuration it is for Vu+ ultimo.

Thanks
    Problem solved. Following configuration is working:

1. LNB1 Astra 19 committed diseqc command: None. uncommitted diseqc command : input 1.
    2. LNB2 Eutelsat seset w4 36,0 committed diseqc command: None. uncommitted diseqc command : input 2.
    3. LNB3 Hotbird 6 13E committed diseqc command: None. uncommitted diseqc command : input 3.
    4. LNB4 Sirius4 4.8E committed diseqc command: None. uncommitted diseqc command : input 4.
    5. LNB5 Eurobird astra 2b 2a 28.2E committed diseqc command: None. uncommitted diseqc command : input 5.
    6. LNB6 Atlantic Bird 3 (5W) committed diseqc command: None. uncommitted diseqc command : input 6.

Thanks
    Now i have following question. I have many unused folders from catseye settings. it is hard to find with my remote control my sat folders. How i can delete those folders. Tried to use DM edit but there i can delete only channels and empty folders are still there. I cant figure out how to create favorite TV bonquet with my name
    Last edited by arguls; 24-07-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks
    But the problem with the last settings i mentioned is that i need to scan every transponder separately. If i scan satellite then i will find zero channels. It is very strange. But anyway it is better than nothing. Lot of work to enter all transponders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12