Thread: bouquets hide?

Thanks

bouquets hide?

Is it possible to hide a bouquets? Have read it should work but cant find were in the menu.
    Have find lock bouquets in menu, but I would like to lock the bouquets not the channels in the bouquets. I mean enter password to open the bouquets, not open bouquets and to open the channels enter password for everyone.
    Is it possible to enter password for only the bouquets? Or just hide a bouquet

V.I.P
    Thanks

Dreamboxedit

Hello everyone.

@jonnh

It's possible to lock bouquets so that all contents of that particular bouquet need the pin code to view but it is not standard in all images. I use a Blackhole image on my VU+ DUO and it has that facility built into the parental control section. You can however do the same thing by loading your channel list into Dreamboxedit and by right clicking on the bouquet you can mark it as 'locked'. When you send this modified channel listing back to your receiver you will be asked to input the parental key for any channel that has been selected from that bouquet.

Regards to all,

Peckish

Thanks
    @Peckish
    Yes that is correct, right clicking on the bouquet in dmedit and mark as locked. But the thing is that you still can enter the list, and when you click on a channel you will be asked to input the parental key. Isnt it possible to be asked for input the parental key when enter the bouquet list? Or maybe hide a list at all?