hi will this image work coz it dont say if its for a clone?
No mate...Try this is you have no ca found...
This summary "tutorial" to explain how to fix a DM800 not booting with the code "ERROR01 : NO CA FOUND" on the screen.
Cause of the error:
- bad flash
- official image flashed
-> ERR01 : NO CA FOUND
What doesn't work anymore:
- no boot
- no network connection
- no possible image upgrade
- DreamUp unable to upgrade even with serial cable
1) Use DreamUp Patched with serial (null modem) cable
2) Choose COM1, connect, power ON DM800 and wait
3) After a few seconds the DM800 screen will come back with an IP address
4) Type in that address in IE
5) Flash first a BootLoader (sim201_ssl84b.nfi(If this is your bootloader)6) reboot DM800 and hold power button
7) Wait for IP to appear on DM800 screen
8)Type in that address in IE
9) Flash your desired image
I have also attached bootloader 84b to this thred....
Also for image you should try... Dreamelite-BlackHole_PHOENIX_DM800HD-SIM2-SSL84 ..best image ive tried hand's down...
Hope this helps resolve your problem..
(Thank you to the source for the No cA error)
try this m8 it is pre configured
how to try it? what program to use??
try dream up
or this one i found
supposed to work better than dream up and work the same way
you tryed booting it with the button pressed till stop apeard
Isn't there a recovery button on the back of your box? It's like a black pin sticking out. You hold it in and turn on & wait until the recovery menu appears. Then you can flash the box across the LAN.
Last edited by donki; 21-12-2012 at 02:14 AM.
You need a patched Dreamup. I posted it some times ago so do a search or wait till I get back home