hello

recently there has been a sharp increase in members sending private messages to other members or forum staff about updating their navigos or f&h satnavs

THIS PRACTICE HAS TO STOP - RIGHT NOW

it is against forum rules here to send unsolicited private messages to staff members just because you want to pursue your own agendas

it is also an intrusion of privacy to approach people in this way unless they have given their express permission first

I have noticed that this is happening mainly from new members, new as in those who do not bother to read the rules upon joining this forum

in future use this forum to ask questions, AFTER READING THE TUTORIALS and the DO***ENTATION on here

there is plenty of information on here to help you achieve your aims without resorting to selfish begging letters by pm

in future ALL such requests will be ignored and repeat offenders will be punished under the forum rules - you have been warned

one thing I do accept is that some of the links are no longer valid , that is beyond our control as it was action taken by the authorities against the hosting sites

it is not our job to provide you with these tools or files

it is not our job to give you personal tuition or do the tasks for you

you are free to ask your questions in this forum, but that doesnt mean you are entitled to any replies or help

help is given voluntarily and freely, should the responding member wish to do so

so I would ask all interested parties to read through every thread on here before asking their questions, as 98% of the questions have already been answered

thank you