Thread: youtube player

Thanks

youtube player

does youtube player comes with e2 images and works

Thanks
    Yes youtube player work fine in E2-images.

Thanks
    thanks

Thanks
    Not in the Openrsi image that came on my azbox premium+ hd the button on the remote doesn't do anything and when I try to download the youtube plugin I get a download failed message, anyone offer any help on this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by installer View Post
    Not in the Openrsi image that came on my azbox premium+ hd the button on the remote doesn't do anything and when I try to download the youtube plugin I get a download failed message, anyone offer any help on this
    The youtube button on the remote does nothing in e2.

Just download the mytube player (enigma2-plugin-extensions-mytube_1.0-20120929-r10_mipsel.ipk). I've got it working on my premium plus using openrsi from last may.

I have tried a lot of images and the openrsi from 27/5/2013 was the best I found as its stable and crossepg works well. There was a green screen problem when I tried to setup the diseqc for a motor but I got the file that was causing the problem from the green screen and used another copy of the file from a newer image and it's perfect since.

I have got gaa 4.2.2 feeds on it ages ago using the beta rti images but I haven't had a dish that would get any 4.2.2 feeds for a while so I can't check the openrsi images.

The tsmedia plugin and the ondemand plugin are well worth downloading and work well. Try tusinia-dreambox.info for a load of different plugins for e2. Not all work but most I've tried did.

The azbox has its limitations but its the only user level receiver to do 4.2.2 apart from the qualitv which was a disaster to use. It's a pity the firmware updates have stopped completely from the original e2 development team.

Openrsi, openatv and persian prince are still doing what they can but I think the main issues are with drivers and hardware limitations.

The openrsi feed seems to be down at the moment as I cant download any plugins directly to the box or do an OPKG update so I have been using dcc and manually installing anything I need.

Theres loads more info on the German azbox forums and on boards dot ie