Thread: S4000 2 complicated - Any redcam guides?

Thanks

Exclamation S4000 2 complicated - Any redcam guides?

Sorry its me again :( I'm really finding this box hard to get the simpliest of things to run. 1st, I still cannot for the life of me get CLines working on Enigma images but CAN get them working on the orig ice firmware (many thanks ManikM for helping but it just fly's way over me and yes I have been trying for 2 days lol).

Before I go and sell this box and keep my DM500 (honestly its just too complicated ) lol, I just found out I can run this box as a server :respect-049: with my sly card (sly card working in box already - clearing channels) using redcam. I've searched the forums and cannot find ANY guides (honestly I have searched and read couple of posts). Can any1 point me in the right direction? Basically I want to run my sly card in the s4000 and let my sister use my dm500 as a client to watch.

Please don't get annoyed in me asking many questions, it's only that i'm really finding this box VERY hard to work with. Like my dreambox and ggg hd; if I didnt ask, I wouldnt know anything.

Once again Thankyou :respect-053:

Thanks
    Sorry mate no idea.