Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diema wont open

Thanks

diema wont open

has diema changed its encription as the latest keys wont open it but nova still works.
    thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slimsim View Post
    has diema changed its encription as the latest keys wont open it but nova still works.
    thanks
    no m8 , working just fine on my spiderbox , toon vs villa showing on it right now

Thanks
    thanks
    have u used 4/2/12 (yesterday) softcam open for me on 5400super

Thanks
    thanks
    Both open ok for me mate with latest softcam & patch for my stb, so really cant understand it if yours doesnt too?
    Also cant see how Nova Sport DOES but Diema DOESN'T open - maybe it should be rescanned in again?

Thanks
    iam having some strange results with my stb 1500ci super some of the programs open and others in the same package dont, yes i used the last keys 4/2/2012 the stb has worked flawless for years now it opens some and not others

Thanks
    i did a rescan of bul*** as suggested but now nothing will open also when i try to view scrambled channels of astra that did work my stb displays a random channel number that i was trying to view then turns off and reboots but all works on 4E, this is getting very strange as some work is my stb getting tired

Thanks
    i did a rescan of bul*** as suggested but now nothing will open also when i try to view scrambled channels of astra that did work my stb displays a random channel number that i was trying to view then turns off and reboots but all works on 4E, this is getting very strange as some work is my stb getting tired
    Sorry slimsim but maybe I'm missing something here, but surely you are checking Bulsat Diema on 39E (Hellas), so how come you are now mentioning 4E too?:angelsad2:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    Sorry slimsim but maybe I'm missing something here, but surely you are checking Bulsat Diema on 39E (Hellas), so how come you are now mentioning 4E too?:angelsad2:
    when i want to watch footy its 39e but they wont open when i watch other things its 4e which opens on the same keys, the same keys also did open programs on astra but now the stb reboots sorry if i did not make myself clear as the problem started when i first tried to watch diema at that time nova did clear and so did the astra channels but having put fresh keys on nothing on diema , nova just a scrambled channels sign on astra the stb reboots but the stb works fine on 4e i have been having problems where some of the same package will open but not others as i thought its all or nowt not just one then not the other i have tried all different keys put the latest patch on turned the box off back on but channels wont open and the stb still reboots its self

edit just tried the latest keys 07/02 cartoon network opens along with some others on 39E but again diema or nova sports wont, then i tried astra puls 4 this just rebooted the stb but again 4E is ok
    Last edited by slimsim; 07-02-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks
    What is this about 4e, I cannot get the connection with diema and 4e.
    Are you getting epg for 39e bulsat channels?

Thanks
    when i want to watch footy its 39e but they wont open when i watch other things its 4e which opens on the same keys, the same keys also did open programs on astra but now the stb reboots sorry if i did not make myself clear as the problem started when i first tried to watch diema at that time nova did clear and so did the astra channels but having put fresh keys on nothing on diema , nova just a scrambled channels sign on astra the stb reboots but the stb works fine on 4e i have been having problems where some of the same package will open but not others as i thought its all or nowt not just one then not the other i have tried all different keys put the latest patch on turned the box off back on but channels wont open and the stb still reboots its self

edit just tried the latest keys 07/02 cartoon network opens along with some others on 39E but again diema or nova sports wont, then i tried astra puls 4 this just rebooted the stb but again 4E is ok

when he says "keys" , I think he means softcam !

Thanks
    The 4E bit is throwing me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manic01 View Post
    he probably means the open arqiva channels like travel and hustler on 5e

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manic01 View Post
    Me too mate - as I said earlier!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    Me too mate - as I said earlier!
    iam very sorry if i have caused confusion with the 4e, my problem started with diema not clearing but nova sports did on 39e, i have also had problems on astra with some channels clearing while others dont in the same package, this is where the confusion is i then tried 4e and all the channels that should clear do so hopefully its not my stb its just having a paddy, which leads me to my next question does any one have a stb like mine with the latest phantom patch on and the latest softcam(i call it keys) that opens all the channels that it should this box worked great for ages its just throwing me why it opens one program in the same package and not others.

Thanks
    Diema clears with latest patch and softcam.
    Check your freq for channels and make sure you are loading latesat softcam, delete any others.

Thanks
    just tried the softcam posted by pow##ci##o 9-2-12 but again diema or nova sports wont open so its looks like iam stuffed as i dont know what else to try

Thanks
    if its 2 watch footy theres loads ov free 2 air channels

Thanks
    Try your freqs as said in other posts as dimena is clearing with latest softcam

Thanks
    diema 12.522h 30.000 nova sports 12.686h 30.000 still nothing on both cartoon network 12.654 30.000 works super 7 12.564 30.000 works tv evropa 12.564 30.000 works and thats it nothing else will open on 39e

Thanks
    diema 12.522h 30.000 nova sports 12.686h 30.000 still nothing on both cartoon network 12.654 30.000 works super 7 12.564 30.000 works tv evropa 12.564 30.000 works and thats it nothing else will open on 39e
    Watching Man U on Diema 39E 12524H 30000 and Nova Sport opening ok on 12688H 30000 for me mate, all using latest softcam with latest patch for my receiver!:respect-051:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast