Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oscam for S4000

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by berliner View Post
    Well managed to get it set up ok, using fw .44 as Octagon, slight freezing but at the moment having problems with my broadband. Locked the box up when using the start command, so set it to start auto and worked
    Thanks for the input mate. I'm particular interested in someone who is running it on Icecrypt's original firmware as I need it for the epg and series record. Honestly if it weren't for my nephew, I would have left mine as an octagon the same day I tested their firmware.

Thanks
    I think it should work for you as well, what i did was use a preconfigured oscam.server file for sly uk, which i found on the web, altered the details for the reader, replaced the file in Jaaps oscam then installed the plugin, no freezing on ESPN America HD as watchinng it now.

Thanks
    I think it should work for you as well, what i did was use a preconfigured oscam.server file for sly uk, which i found on the web, altered the details for the reader, replaced the file in Jaaps oscam then installed the plugin, no freezing on ESPN America HD as watchinng it now.
    Mate any chance you could upload the oscam.server for sly uk with the altered details? Would be much appreciated.
    ps...did you use the altered file in the latest release of oscam by jaaps?

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Hi mate,

Sorry cant upload file, but like i said google"preconfigured uk oscam server file", yes after i edited the reader config with my server details i then copied into the latest version by Jaaps on a usb stick then installed it as a plugin.

Thanks
    Thanks for the input but does not work. Having re-read the thread, noticed your using oct .44 f/w and I am using ice .30. Jaaps has already mentioned that the ice has an stapi issue so regardless will not work.
    I need a version that does work with ice f/w but thanks though

Thanks
    Made a new build including EMU support builtin for 0D03 and 0D05.
    Lots of fixes and latest devel-stapi lib, have fun...

_http://www.goodoldjapie.com/ftp/Icecrypt/oscam-1.20-EMU-8999-S4000.zip

Thanks
    Link does not respond....

Thanks
    New build: svn #9500, included smart reader usb support and emu patch from _https://github.com/oscam-emu/oscam-emu
    p.s. this link should work:
    _http://www.japie.deserver.nl/ftp/Icecrypt/oscam-1.20-EMU-9500-S4000.zip
    p.s.2. no idea why it's in E2 plugins, it was build for stock firmware and is working splendid...
    Last edited by JaapS; 07-02-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    I tested this modified Oscam r9500 on a modified (but dusty) icecrypt s4000 running octagon SF1018 HD v1.11.44 firmware and although it runs if you modify the autorun it locks the box up and the menus and channel change dont work

all you can do is modify the files using ftp and reboot by turning the box off and on again

I also tried the usual dreambox fpu oscams but they dont work at all

if anyone has a recent working oscam for this ic4000 box then please post the details

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12