Thread: Icecrypt s3500

Thanks

Icecrypt s3500

Hi all total noob here that needs help. So I,m hoping that i'm in the right place as i was told to come here by the person that sold me the box .

So i have the ICECRYPT S3500 ,And need to get this working ,Where do i start ,what will i need, where will i get it from ,
    This is the things i need help with i need pointing to the right firmware and plugins that i need to get me up and running with some tv ?

Thanks i hope theres some one out there that as the no how to help me get my box up and running
    Last edited by john gordon fuller; 02-10-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Thanks
    23 views and no replys :(

Ok so i am going to come right out and say it ,I do hope that i dont get kicked or ban if i am in the wrong place. If I am then i'm sorry ,But the guy that i got this box from told me to come here and this is where i would find software that would get me SKY tv on my box for free ? am i right in thinking this or is he talking rubbish ,If this is the right place then i would love for some one to point me to what i need to get this box working thank you kindly .If its not then no big deal and thank you for reading my posts ..
    Last edited by john gordon fuller; 02-10-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    firmware and plugins can be found in their own sections ( the sub forums up top ^^^^^^^^^ )

the guy that told you this box will get free sly is a first class idiot

it will give you freesat from a sly dish (which is free)

but for scrambled channels you need cs , which we do not discuss , and it definitely isnt free

bear in mind members will need to view your post in order to read it , like I did , doesnt mean they know the answers , most wont even have an icecrypt box , and they definitely wont discuss sly , especially as most or all forums ban sly hacking talk completely

ps:- sly digital has never been hacked in the last 12 years or so that its been operating , its a very secure system and needs to have a valid subscription card in order to view the encrypted channels

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I think you need to go back to the guy who sold you the unit and ask him to explain how coming onto this forum is gonna give you free Sly?
    Asking for help to do this on here is the wrong thing to do.
    Its against all the rules.
    I'm surprised that the great Echelon even bothered to explain all this to you but he is much more benevolent than other Mods.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ColdAsICE For This Useful Post:

echelon (03-10-2011), Friendly-Face (03-10-2011)

Thanks
    Hi thanks for the replys and yes i was taken back when he said that i could get free sly , Thanks for you replys ill be taking a trip back to hes store to see what he as to say for him self ..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to john gordon fuller For This Useful Post:

echelon (03-10-2011)