Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NFL 2011 Pre-season

Thanks
    :respect-057:
    Quote Originally Posted by hozcanhan View Post
    alright alright scrappy... cool down man! Fine Sanchez it is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ade1970 View Post
    Hey you guys are awesome!!!! Scarppy, agreed , don't do anti-Sanchize as 1st 2 seasons back to back championship games and this year continuity gone, different fave receivers to get accustomed to especially as there eqs the hold out, plus as you said as well, the defensive and running changes, in fact the first half of the seasons turnaround on run/pass percentage was a terrible gamble. Still, living and learning and hope they can find the faith in their convinctions which they have always done.
    Anyhoo, Hoz, yeah shame about the Eagles again bud...but was apleasure watching Mike Vick except when he beat us..that game sucked!!..lol..Jk..
    So Giants through, oh and thx Hoz for letting us know about the metv nbc feed (Dad) back on..i'm watching too on fox sorts Hd and canal + desportes as got a new Protek MK1 in the off season last year.
    Soooo..sorry not been on for awhile, paris for xmas, agrued with new gf and she left me :( it sucked, but we're back speaking and she ca,e for dinner, so hopefully...fingers crossed as she's a keeper and i'm an eejit!!!hehe..
    I think all JETS fans truly know this but we do like a scapegoat in life don't we? Interesting points about the receivers. Burress is great in goalline situations, just toss it up and let him fight for it, but Holmes has been awful. The offense in general has regressed and I for one am glad that Shotty has gone though not sure Tony Soprano is the man for our Offense, but that's how the NFL works. You get fired one day hired the next.

Sanchez does need to work hard this off-season though.

As for Philly, would have been interesting to see them n the playoffs. They had chemistry issues but next season no excuse (none this season really either though).

Sorry to hear about your GF but at least you're back with her. She a JETS fans too?

Thanks
    Hey Scrappy, happy new year...well it's totally off with the gf :( Never mind, these things are sent to try us and yep, she got into the games and in particular the nail biting Jets games too! Shame, missing her, but the lads are taking me out tonight for more debauchery!lol...
    Yep, Tony S?-will reserve judgment on that one ...hmmm, i liked schottenheimer but the play calling this year was dumbfounding...gonna be an interesting off-season sir...and Mark sanchez certainly has a lot of work to do as you said..
    well enjoy the rest of the playoffs, stress free for a change, and enjoy the man they call Tebow, think he could be a major factor for the championships this year!

Thanks
    New 15W feeds posted in the feed section for tonights game guys

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...d=1#post830021

Thanks for this Bob

Thanks
    Women come and go Ade, our beloved JETS will be around far longer. I reckon we'll make the playoffs next year but there are teams like Pittsburgh, San Diego and ourselves that have underachieved so it'll be hard to go deep. Don't really care which team wins the superbowl now, I dislike almost all the teams that are left!

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo View Post
    Cheeseheads are a machine but I'll go with the Saints
    Now that was the second upset for you scrappy. For me the Giants upset of the damn cheese heads
    also known as Peckers, was reaLLY something I didn't wish to see. A repeat of the Giants underdog
    SuperBowl year? Naaaaaa! It 's all Brady now...

Small joke for Ade and Scrappy: Yes girls (girlfriends) come and go and Jets will be around for ever!
    As long there is gas to lift them. Looks like Sanchez needs a long stop at the petrol station......:icon_bs:

As for the Eagles, Lurie allowed one more year for piggy Andy and doggy Vicks...Vick.... It's either SuperBust or Bust. One more miserable year.... I wonder how happy is old friend DIRKUS. SF is going for the SuperBowl.
    Hope they beat the Giants once more....... Dirkussssssssssssssssssssssssss! Well done Boss......The new look SF.....:respect-067:

Thanks
    I love the new HD feed on 15W. symbol rate 2900.. yet it is cristal clear, baby.

Thanks
    Well done Giants and Pats!

Looking forward to next season. Hopefully, the skins will sign a decent QB. 14 strike outs, gotta be time to strike gold with Griffin III - trade up baby!

Hozcanhan - nice to see you back!

Thanks

Icon7

Hey drewb!
    Thx. BUt my dear friend haven't I advized you not to buy that old fart MCNabb ? He got sacked from Vikings in the middle of the season, after burning you out last year. Your Manager and our a**hole Reid just don't know where to put their bet on..... For you and I next year doesn't look that good. Sorry
    for the bad news mate .... About the Giants and the Giants fans ::applause-003::applause-003::applause-003:
    Yoo Billy keep it up lass (don't you british guys use that word for your friends?) Are you here next year too???

Thanks
    My worry is that we have Peyton next season and give up a 1st rounder for him & a suitcase of dollars !!

Thanks
    Hoping for great game tonight. Hopefully with all american HD feed somewhere and not only the silly World Feed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345