Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Cam is best for TM6900HD

Thanks

Which Cam is best for TM6900HD

I want to get some use out of my TM6900 using my offical Sly Card, I have Diablo 2, Diablo, & Dragon cams all gathering dust is any of these cam any good for reading the card ?

Thanks

Icon10 Super?

Quote Originally Posted by Grayman View Post
    I want to get some use out of my TM6900 using my offical Sly Card, I have Diablo 2, Diablo, & Dragon cams all gathering dust is any of these cam any good for reading the card ?
    You don't say 'which' TM6900 you have mate, but for instance on MY TM6900HD Super I can read the card DIRECTLY on my receiver when using latest patch (741P in my case) - in which case there is no need for a cam!
    However regards cams I THINK iI'm correct in saying no current cams will open the card in question!:respect-055:

Thanks
    Hi Holmroad
    I have a TM6900HD Combo Super+ USB PVR Ready if this helps:respect-048:

having searched ....741P seems to have problems is there any update yet on patch
    Last edited by Grayman; 02-07-2011 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks

Icon10 Good as any

Hi Holmroad
    I have a TM6900HD Combo Super+ USB PVR Ready if this helps:respect-048:

having searched ....741P seems to have problems is there any update yet on patch
    Think 741P is as good as any mate at the moment - and don't forget your question as I took it was do any cams read the sly cards and I answered you that 'no they don't' - but the patched TM6900 Supers 'DO' - but without the need for a cam at all!
    737P is often quoted as being best overall, but, for instance, to get PLTV on 10E without either jerkiness OR audio sync probs you have to go back to 726P - but on that one you don't get ORF HD 19E or Bulsat 39E - so its all swings & roundabouts mate!
    But as I said earlier, at present with no Prem League footie 741P is ok - AND it reads white card directly in card slot!:respect-069:

Thanks
    Gents, just for your info I run a TM 5400CI+ SUPER.
    A fsfs card works both in the card slot and my Diablo cam 2 .
    I do not know if it would work with a full sub card.
    As holmroad has stated once your receiver is patched and your card activated it will work in the card slot directly.

Thanks

Part Sucess

Thanks for all the info....I have installed update 741p & 002p on to TM6900HD+Super and now excepts the sly white card and clears most channels but will not clear the Film channels Std or HD or Nat Geo Std. So I also updated my Diablo 2 cam to the latest update and yes it does read & clear the channels as above again all but the film channels. I think it must be something to do with the stupid 8.00-9.00 watershed ie having to put a code in to clear the film channel (Trust the British to use such a system).Well I at least I know that if my Sly Digi HD box goes pair shaped I can fall back on the TM for some of the packages

Cheers Gray :respect-056:

Thanks

Icon7

If you Got Card to Share/OR NOT + 6900HD with network access,then you can read more in the Forums and Search for C/S... You will need internet access and Forget about the Cams unless you want to share them too ONLINE>:smilielol5:

No I Dont Have one(6900) But I seen one live in action not to long ago.....
    Pretty impressive if you've got good neighbours and friends......

Plessy

Thanks

Icon10 White card

Thanks for all the info....I have installed update 741p & 002p on to TM6900HD+Super and now excepts the sly white card and clears most channels but will not clear the Film channels Std or HD or Nat Geo Std. So I also updated my Diablo 2 cam to the latest update and yes it does read & clear the channels as above again all but the film channels. I think it must be something to do with the stupid 8.00-9.00 watershed ie having to put a code in to clear the film channel (Trust the British to use such a system).Well I at least I know that if my Sly Digi HD box goes pair shaped I can fall back on the TM for some of the packages

Cheers Gray :respect-056:
    You will only be able to recerive the channels you subscribe to mate - so unless you actually subscribe to films (Sly Movies package) you won't open them!:respect-069:

Thanks
    @ Holmroad....yes I subscribe to all the Sly movie channels but they wont clear on TM ..only on the Sly HD box do they open using the white offical card
    . Like I said earlier I think it is something Sly Rate and send out with the films that only the offical box can except.....just an idea

Thanks

Question Entries

@ Holmroad....yes I subscribe to all the Sly movie channels but they wont clear on TM ..only on the Sly HD box do they open using the white offical card
    . Like I said earlier I think it is something Sly Rate and send out with the films that only the offical box can except.....just an idea
    Have you entered BOTH the card no. and the box code mate as this can prevent the Premium package from opening if you don't?:respect-069:

(There is a long thread, in fact several, about all this if you do a search under 'White Card' etc mate)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    Have you entered BOTH the card no. and the box code mate as this can prevent the Premium package from opening if you don't?:respect-069:

(There is a long thread, in fact several, about all this if you do a search under 'White Card' etc mate)
    Thanks I will do this....I found one that talked how to access the TM to put in the number but didn't make any sense (I think it was for an earlier model) I will try searching again

Thanks

Icon7

Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    You will only be able to recerive the channels you subscribe to mate - so unless you actually subscribe to films (Sly Movies package) you won't open them!:respect-069:
    True !

what if 5 go in 4 1 card and share server ?:woohoo-022:

Thanks
    Fantastic......thanks Satpimps....it took a lot of reading old posts from 2004-2010 but I finally worked it out and it works a treat with all my package including films and no freezing so far with the white card in the card reader slot and the Diablo 2 in the CAM slot all is well.

So anyone in the same predicament my advice is

update the software in your TM6900HD+Super to Patch 741p using a USB memory stick
    and then install Addon patch 002P the same way. Exit >switch off> Switch on & Reboot system

next put on a FTA channel,
    1 goto menu
    2 put white card in card slot then......
    3 goto Smart card menu
    4 go into Card+ menu, you should see a Blue Dot and your Card Number
    5 Now press the yellow button on your original Handset
    6 You should now see [NDS] FF FF FF FF FF
    7 type in with your handset the 10 digit number of your S*Y Box
    8 Press OK & Exit......Job Done now test away

BTW if youdont know your S*Y box Number or indeed your card number just look on you offical HD Box with the card in the slot and bring up the Settings page on the screen and look under the System page all you need is there

Regards Gray
    Last edited by Grayman; 16-07-2011 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks
    Grayman.
    So you finally got there.Pleased it all worked out for you.
    There is still life in the TM receivers what ever any body says.
    I for one will hang on to mine until the bitter end.
    I use it more than my Spiderbox 9000hd and my Icecrypt S2000cci .
    Just my opinion.
    Last edited by GrumpyDave; 06-07-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: spelling.

Thanks

Icon10 @Grayman

@Grayman:-
    Well done mate, glad you got there, its just a while since we were all sorting all this out, but as you;ll have seen in old threads we all got there in the end too!:bravo-009:

Thanks
    Mates, I have a question concerning CAMs.
    I have a Diablo Wifi Cam using with my TM 6900Super but it doesn´t open anything! Any idea how to make it work and does it work with a TM receiver?

Thanks!!!

Thanks

Icon7

GR8 Stuff Greyman...

Glad You got it Sorted M8 ! :respect-051:

Plessy.

Thanks

Icon7

Quote Originally Posted by DJ2004 View Post
    Mates, I have a question concerning CAMs.
    I have a Diablo Wifi Cam using with my TM 6900Super but it doesn´t open anything! Any idea how to make it work and does it work with a TM receiver?

Thanks!!!
    Diablo Wifi ?
    Yeah ?
    and 6900? Yes indeed ? ,,,
    What Version of Diablo Firmware are you running ?

Have you had a search through the recent/ancient Updates to Diablo2.3 Versions ? .......

Typing can be a Even Harder than You Think ! When Looking for an Answer .....

Thanks

@Grayman

I hope that you remember to put your sub card back into the paired receiver to get the Sly Updates, I believe it is done on a Monthly basis, you could leave it in overnight to take any updates.

Thanks
    Aldo.
    Just a thought.If Grayman has carried out all the above,then his TM receiver will have the official card inserted and the official receviers serial number in the menu.
    Surely this is all that is required for his card to update providing his dish is pointing at 28.5E. I am right in assuming that the updates are looking for these to elements before releasing the updates to the receiver?
    Please advise as I am trying to get the definitive answer to the above. Thanks mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast