England U21s?

LJs only give Sly, any more info appreciated

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Its on Nova sport 39e

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 812 Posts
    LJ's must be on their hols, since the season ended the listings have been very sparse and not updated even when peeps post coverage of matches in the forum.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    What a let down! And some of these youngsters have been sold for many millions? What are they doing in Spain that we are not. The Spanish U21s looked like Barcelona. Our lot looked like amateurs.

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 812 Posts
    Its a Stuart Pearce style side, they are all big strong fit and quick, and clueless!

Not the sort of team where a bit of talent would flourish, they had no invention guile or tactical plan except to get in the oppositions face and stop them playing, it nearly worked.

All the ball passing skill full sides gave us a lot of problems, England were not very pretty to watch in this tournament.

Thanks
    Got to agree. When you compare how easy Spain pass and move to Englands basic ball control then the gap is massive. England will never do well at international level until they get it right at schoolboy level. You only have to go and watch any kids playing football around this country to see where the problems begin. They start playing competetivly at too young an age with some dick on the sidelines shouting at them to lump the ball forward as quick as they can. Nothings ever gonna change and if these under 21's are the future we are f@cked!

Thanks
    id agree with bonovox to physical at a young age ,to be fair to the under 21's they were unlucky and played alot better but lost the all important goal with 3 mins to go

Thanks
    LJs was getting very poor long before the end of the season. Shame. The U21 games were on JSC also in Eng lang. Stuart made the point that Germany, France, Italy were not in competition! Phewwww! Just as well. Meantime the U17s are in a tournament on Eurosport. Their last game was with Eng lang on Eurosport (Fr?) HD @ 19.2E. They are still in tournament.

Thanks
    read it was on jsc after trawling to find a sat and channel