Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why you should use JaZUp 2.3 and nothing else...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRpHiUS_x View Post
    That is a thing of RTi, publishing the changes or not.

Only I have clarified because this attack to the beta testers is based on lies.

Greetings!
    I think that is conspiracy theory against RTI team

Telesat just like to use word LIAR against others in lot of discussions on many others forums

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by primarijus View Post
    Telesat just like to use word LIAR against others in lot of discussions on many others forums
    This shows many things about him.

Regards.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRpHiUS_x View Post
    You speak without having any idea.

Before say those lies get informed.

who the hell are you to acuse me. i stopped posting in rti forum because of
    the rude way they treat us . i said that the beta testers need help and we can help .i did not say they didn't do a good jod stop jumping to conclutions
    and acusing others with things you have no right to.
    pr2 an hector are trying to help here (much thanked) and r attacked why??
    getting ansulted for the sake of a sh*t box what good does that do
    greetings to you too

Thanks
    Sorry for off-topic !

Quote Originally Posted by the illuminati View Post
    for more than a month they gave only beta testers the v1.0 to test and we got a very buggy image .it should have been public and we could have shared the test results a few testers might not find all the bugs.but why the team didn't let us help??
    they don't need anybodys help.
    Repeat to you ... change who gives you false information, is not reliable!

Just to disprove your claims, the v.1.0 beta version was released just five days before the public release!

Quote Originally Posted by the illuminati View Post
    who the hell are you to acuse me. i stopped posting in rti forum because of
    the rude way they treat us . i said that the beta testers need help and we can help .i did not say they didn't do a good jod stop jumping to conclutions
    and acusing others with things you have no right to.
    pr2 an hector are trying to help here (much thanked) and r attacked why??
    getting ansulted for the sake of a sh*t box what good does that do
    greetings to you too
    Accept advice ... Change your attitude and try to be more constructive!
    The community does not want controversy, but the cooperation of all!

Since nobody on this topic has to add in something relevant and constructive ... I think we can close here.

Rgs ...

Arci

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I can understand why are Pr2 & Hectore nervous but I don't understand why do they behave badly.
    When they do not have any arguments they start with lies and insulting.
    I can see that they know better than me how I write programs and what I insert into them.
    What they wrote is really crazy and anyone who understand programming a little bit laugh on their post
    As first post written is not correct at all and AzUP have multiple mechanism for checking state.
    I would once more remember you to common stand of RTi team:

This tool (JAZUP) is Unofficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without information from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(
    And also without information from RTi you make bad install of E2 and you do harm RTi project because if user install E2 via JazUp - E2 work bad !!!

It is pretty much clear that here on forum exists members who are friends of author of JzzUP and who will put blame on AzUP and Enigma from RTi team and raise their product up to heaven.
    If those guys that much good and know better than RTi team and really want to help AzBox why they don’t make their own enigma if they want to be considered as professionals.
    They want to be seen as they know everything best and all others do not know anything.
    Let they make their own enigma with drivers and tools for starting and then they will really help AzBox
    In this way they just make damage.
    Who they really are they show by calling Ripper bad names which is proven in this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Ripper View Post
    @all

I will confirm what telesat said

and before we release new stuff I am testing with him installation and is it all okey regarding new stuff added in AzUp that JAZUP doesnt have for new stuff and it will break the box if users try to flash with this tool
    I really do not know from whom they want to get support if main coder tell them that they are wrong?
    Doubts are more than clear just price for behavior is not clear
    Most suspicious is that all this happening when new AzBox models should arrive on market which obviously are obstacle to other manufacturers which by sponsoring mentioned authors wants to make AzBox bad name and if they can destroy boxes with their tool.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    The only one who is constantly and consistently behaving badly, as proven sooooo many times on your own forums, run in a totalitarian, dictatorial manner - is you!!!

Anyone who was ever there knows that. Many people are testifying to that effect on this forum, too.

So, just stop lying. If you can. Because you can fool no one any more!

Thanks
    can a moderator moderate this thread, when it turns to abuse and calling names its a bit too much, i think telesat does his best for the community, yes maybe there is a rift between them and pr2 and hectore which has gone too far, because at the end of the day all hectore and pr2 are doing is trying to provide a alternative which covers all platforms, but rti have the final word its there work!! we accept or move on, its up to them whether they want help or not.

Thanks
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Teles..t
    This tool (JAZUP) is Unofficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without information from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(
    And also without information from RTi you make bad install of E2 and you do harm RTi project because if user install E2 via JazUp - E2 work bad !!!
    You alway mention this but you never give any concrete example. Some other members ask also for it and you never reply.
    If it was really the case, it won't be a problem for you to describe a way to reproduce the problem due to JaZUp.

Moreover many end-users that I don't know confirm that JaZUp is working fine.
    Why don't you simply release the way you use to install E2 on the Azbox so other "team" can also produce there own installer?

On our side we give arguments showing how you are able to produce quality software deeply tested, and everybody can reproduce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teles..t
    Most suspicious is that all this happening when new AzBox models should arrive on market which obviously are obstacle to other manufacturers which by sponsoring mentioned authors wants to make AzBox bad name and if they can destroy boxes with their tool.
    If customer are a bit smart they will take informations about Azbox and saw all the bugs and problem remaining around this product. And all the unhappy customers.
    If you are "officially" no linked with Opensat why do you care about Azbox new product line sells?

The fact is that we are free to speak about every brand because we never get paid for what we do! Yes we turn to another brand but we paid the full price to purchase it, so we are brand free, and what we post really reflect our opinion.

What I think strange is that Opensat, release a new model when they know all the bugs remaining in their current line of product. It is really a shame to behave like this.
    I spend hours escalating bugs to Opensat and they are still there after 2 years, because yes some bugs are there from the very beginning. Or when a bug disappears once it reapers in next release.

We never lie and that's probably what upset you so much.

Don't waste your time, you still have so many things to do to release something usable and reliable, in order to allow Opensat to continue to sell boxes.

I am really hoping that E2 will be a success because I want to sell all my Azbox at a descent price on a famous auction site. Which is not the case right now, because people get better informed about Azbox thanks to forum like this one.

Pr2

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neo.70 View Post
    can a moderator moderate this thread, when it turns to abuse and calling names its a bit too much, i think telesat does his best for the community, yes maybe there is a rift between them and pr2 and hectore which has gone too far, because at the end of the day all hectore and pr2 are doing is trying to provide a alternative which covers all platforms, but rti have the final word its there work!! we accept or move on, its up to them whether they want help or not.
    Hi,

Do you want another scoop? A close Opensat's friend is becoming major sponsor on some influent forum to stop the bad reputation of Azbox on those forums. A kind of censorship if you want...

Fortunately, this forum is not yet paid by them as far as I know. :-)

Pr2

Thanks
    there is only one way to stop a bad reputation, and that is produce a bug free firmware, this is why i couldn`t just sit by and read what i was reading, they are willing to spend time trying to stop your software from working when there is so much to be done with e2, i will not buy another azbox reliant on the firmware provided by opensat, they have proved they can`t do it and unfortunately if neither can rti then the humble consumer(me) would be an absolute idiot to buy one, they should embrace any help they can get from professionals such as yourself and hectore and issue you with the information you need to continue your support not work to fight you, the question thats in my mind is why is your software a threat??, o.k im done here pr2 and team thanks for rescuing my stuck in booting azbox, although you didn`t know you had!!
    Last edited by neo.70; 05-06-2011 at 07:04 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I don't get it @all

Pr2 I spoke to you @ the BBQ 2010 in Holland, it seems you've grown a huge dislike for Azbox ( OpenSAT ) after that, I don't know how???

Is it because RTI kicked you from the forum?

Please enjoy your new found love and if you want release JazUp 2.xxxx please do, but............... if RTI team declares it unofficial it's.............. unofficial!

You and Hectore release it as the only save way, I know and you know thats not the case.

Further: insults regarding anybodys know-how is not needed @all overhere, you guys should meet and drink a couple off jupilers.

Thanks
    Are we going back to the old days?????? like little kids fighting and trying to prove somthing. To be honest I have never heard of Jazup before and this is the first time I come across it through this thread. I am not gonna mubble crap. As you heard from the Az community and I dont have to echo it ( I am talking to both teams here) you need to sortout your little differences and get together for the greater good of this community. If you still disagree then I suggest you continue with your work without interfering with each other on public forums.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp95 View Post

Pr2 I spoke to you @ the BBQ 2010 in Holland, it seems you've grown a huge dislike for Azbox ( OpenSAT ) after that, I don't know how???

Is it because RTI kicked you from the forum?
    Hi,

Carp95, yes we probably discuss together at the BBQ (sorry I don't remember you), I follow the Azbox HD from its early stage and I was still hoping since 2 years that Opensat will provide a valuable firmware. Keep in mind that if I would like to have an E2 box, I would have purchase a DMM at this time!

So having a totally new system was an exciting challenge that I want to be part of.

After more than 2 years of lies and promises I decide to say publicly what I am really thinking about Azbox. Do you really think honest to leave the end-users who paid for a product with such a buggy firmware?

I am lazy of writing tutorials and work-around about all the bugs remaining on the Azbox.
    I had been told to promote the Azbox as an Multimedia Player first with an optional satellite features, sorry it is not the way the AZbox is and it is not the way the Azbox is promote, advertisement are done in satellite magazine!
    Azbox HD is a satellite receiver with a Multimedia partn that's all.

But you can look at it in both way (STB or Mediaplayer) it is the same piece of crap. None of those parts are working fine.

Sorry but it is time to wake up and say the true about this box.

Pr2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123