Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JaZUp 2.3 by Hectore et Pr2

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blagi View Post
    Normally, he who pays calls the shots...
    Hello Blagi,

Ok with it.
    But in each teams or services of a compagny, there're a hierarchy and a people who take the leading. Admit i took the bad word, it's not "boss" but "Chief" or "Team leader".
    It's less high

Regards.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I can understand why are Pr2 & Hectore nervous but I don't understand why do they behave badly.
    When they do not have any arguments they start with lies and insulting.
    I can see that they know better than me how I write programs and what I insert into them.
    What they wrote is really crazy and anyone who understand programming a little bit laugh on their post
    As first post written is not correct at all and AzUP have multiple mechanism for checking state.
    I would once more remember you to common stand of RTi team:

This tool (JAZUP) is Unofficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without information from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(
    And also without information from RTi you make bad install of E2 and you do harm RTi project because if user install E2 via JazUp - E2 work bad !!!

It is pretty much clear that here on forum exists members who are friends of author of JzzUP and who will put blame on AzUP and Enigma from RTi team and raise their product up to heaven.
    If those guys that much good and know better than RTi team and really want to help AzBox why they don’t make their own enigma if they want to be considered as professionals.
    They want to be seen as they know everything best and all others do not know anything.
    Let they make their own enigma with drivers and tools for starting and then they will really help AzBox
    In this way they just make damage.
    Who they really are they show by calling Ripper bad names which is proven in this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Ripper View Post
    @all

I will confirm what telesat said

and before we release new stuff I am testing with him installation and is it all okey regarding new stuff added in AzUp that JAZUP doesnt have for new stuff and it will break the box if users try to flash with this tool
    I really do not know from whom they want to get support if main coder tell them that they are wrong?
    Doubts are more than clear just price for behavior is not clear
    Most suspicious is that all this happening when new AzBox models should arrive on market which obviously are obstacle to other manufacturers which by sponsoring mentioned authors wants to make AzBox bad name and if they can destroy boxes with their tool.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Main coder is your friend. Or at least he thinks you are his friend.

I beg to differ. From your behaviour I think you can not be anybody's friend. You only see people in a utilitarian manner, as tools to your own ends. Nothing more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by @telesat View Post
    I can understand why are Pr2 & Hectore nervous but I don't understand why do they behave badly.
    When they do not have any arguments they start with lies and insulting.
    I can see that they know better than me how I write programs and what I insert into them.
    What they wrote is really crazy and anyone who understand programming a little bit laugh on their post
    As first post written is not correct at all and AzUP have multiple mechanism for checking state.
    I would once more remember you to common stand of RTi team:

This tool (JAZUP) is Unofficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without information from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(
    And also without information from RTi you make bad install of E2 and you do harm RTi project because if user install E2 via JazUp - E2 work bad !!!

It is pretty much clear that here on forum exists members who are friends of author of JzzUP and who will put blame on AzUP and Enigma from RTi team and raise their product up to heaven.
    If those guys that much good and know better than RTi team and really want to help AzBox why they don’t make their own enigma if they want to be considered as professionals.
    They want to be seen as they know everything best and all others do not know anything.
    Let they make their own enigma with drivers and tools for starting and then they will really help AzBox
    In this way they just make damage.
    Who they really are they show by calling Ripper bad names which is proven in this post

I really do not know from whom they want to get support if main coder tell them that they are wrong?
    Doubts are more than clear just price for behavior is not clear
    Most suspicious is that all this happening when new AzBox models should arrive on market which obviously are obstacle to other manufacturers which by sponsoring mentioned authors wants to make AzBox bad name and if they can destroy boxes with their tool.
    hello Telesat

I think we should stop lying now azbox user.

the work of the team to ripper is respectable.

the bad reputation is the fault of azbox OPENSAT.

Jazup is a great tool and you do not want to admit.

you have many users jazup that you have said.

you do not accept criticism, , too bad for you.

I'm not talking about the problem and azup disappointed, Hector and pr2 to show you the way in improving your tool.

So please listen to APREN users and accept help from others in progress.

sorry for my English.

baiabdel
    Last edited by baiabdel; 05-06-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Teles..t
    You alway mention this but you never give any concrete example. Some other members ask also for it and you never reply.
    If it was really the case, it won't be a problem for you to describe a way to reproduce the problem due to JaZUp.

Moreover many end-users that I don't know confirm that JaZUp is working fine.
    Why don't you simply release the way you use to install E2 on the Azbox so other "team" can also produce there own installer?

On our side we give arguments showing how you are able to produce quality software deeply tested, and everybody can reproduce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teles..t
    If customer are a bit smart they will take informations about Azbox and saw all the bugs and problem remaining around this product. And all the unhappy customers.
    If you are "officially" no linked with Opensat why do you care about Azbox new product line sells?

The fact is that we are free to speak about every brand because we never get paid for what we do! Yes we turn to another brand but we paid the full price to purchase it, so we are brand free, and what we post really reflect our opinion.

What I think strange is that Opensat, release a new model when they know all the bugs remaining in their current line of product. It is really a shame to behave like this.
    I spend hours escalating bugs to Opensat and they are still there after 2 years, because yes some bugs are there from the very beginning. Or when a bug disappears once it reapers in next release.

We never lie and that's probably what upset you so much.

Don't waste your time, you still have so many things to do to release something usable and reliable, in order to allow Opensat to continue to sell boxes.

I am really hoping that E2 will be a success because I want to sell all my Azbox at a descent price on a famous auction site. Which is not the case right now, because people get better informed about Azbox thanks to forum like this one.

Pr2

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Main coder is your friend. Or at least he thinks you are his friend.

I beg to differ. From your behaviour I think you can not be anybody's friend. You only see people in a utilitarian manner, as tools to your own ends. Nothing more.
    OK , Gorski or Blagi , or gogygаy or... We know , you is also parth of team who trying to destroy the RTI project
    And all know who is gorski - rubbish
    So , pls , skini mi se skurca

How big moron you are, as You are baned on satpimps as gorski so now you are blagi ? i hope , Admin will ban your secon nick.
    How miserable You are...as Your apocalytic friends Hectore and pr2

main coder is my friend, second coder is my friean, ... all coders is my friends , so all RTi team is my friends, so what is the problem ?
    Who is your friends ? Pr2 and Hectre ? Reverse engineers ? LOL
    Ok , now you have team and you can start new Project : Gogygаy E3 - best of best
    If you realy good as you think - i dont understand why you can't start new project ? and let us do our job ?
    Or you only want to destroy RTi project ? so this is only proof of what exactly you intend !

Now You have all conditions to continue this expert talk about how you will start new project, as RTi team said all
    Last edited by @telesat; 06-06-2011 at 12:15 AM.

Banned
    Thanks
    FFS people lets just calm down and step away from this i cant see how this could possably help the development of this product.

hector and pr2 your woek is appreciated by many and am sure your continued input will be further appreciated by them

likewise the RTi tem are alsso appreciated for the work and effort they have made.

the simple salution is if the two groups are not able to work together is that you carry on along your own routs without the slating and flameing. if user wish to choose one flashing tool over anothere then thats the users desision and i dont see why there should be anamosity between groups of developers who after all are bothe trying to do the same thing provide support for a box that has been dropped by the offical support.

so basicly get along or just keep away from each othere there is nothing to be gaind by this constant bickering

well this is just my opinion and am sure i am not the only one and there is no offence ment for ether party so please dont take any

kind regards
    BIGIFA
    (a greatful AZboX user)
    Last edited by BIGIFA; 06-06-2011 at 12:38 AM.

V.I.P
    Thanks

Icon3

Again, I'm not falling for your "class", tele****... Insults, lies, innuendos, heavy cursing in nasty Serbo-Croat, now topped up with homophobia. Not that it has anything to do with me but even if it may pass in ex-YU, up to a point - how about here? So, no thanx. Just facts. And facts, as we have seen point to you playing nasty to people on your forums, being nasty to people that help you and so on. Which means, as we have seen, less help to AZ community because of your vanity and control freakery. Full stop!

Btw, are you forgetting just how many nicknames you have, in keeping with your glorious fate, especially in former YU? You have forgotten more nicknames you have had than you have them now by many times over - and you have quite a few right now - which speaks volumes, so look who's talking.... And what of all that banning of yours and constant falling out with god knows how many forums? If it only wasn't for all the wrong reasons. Nothing to do with any principles. Just due to your absolute horror, nasty, mean behaviour and royal vanity.

That is just one of the reasons you have no friends. Just tools to make you more money. You have no idea what friendship means. Period. And all of your acquaintances and "partners" know that by now. As you know that AZ bunch are no friends to anyone but themselves. A sad world indeed.

As for the rest of it: how about talking about the issues?!? No? I thought so... You're getting so desperate and aggressive to the point of showing your true colours...

In conclusion: your influence is bad for this hobby. However, the baffling thing is that it is based on not very much, as we can see, quite clearly now. Professionally speaking. You're not that competent, obviously. So...???
    Last edited by Blagi; 06-06-2011 at 12:58 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blagi For This Useful Post:

Dig Deep (14-10-2011)

Thanks
    Stop it children - or i will take your toys away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by @teles..t View Post
    Who is your friends ? Pr2 and Hectre ? Reverse engineers ? LOL
    Hello silly Telesat,

No reverse engineering of your official craps...
    Nevertheless, if azup, it's the only official flash programme, it's also a official colander.

I don't use a "timer" solution for send telnet command(it's the only way for you), me i found a solution for synchronize it and it's not very complicated!
    A Yes, I forgot again, the official AZBOX killer télésat have the innate knowledge...

You told us, E2 v1.0 don't work when it's installed with JaZup 2.3, can you tell us what ? Maybe you don't know yourself?
    If so, why put dangerous traps in your code instead correct all your monstrous bugs?
    A Yes, I forgot again, the "genius" télésat have the innate knowledge and he don't never make a mistake and bugs...

The problem with you, that instead of learning from others follow their positive criticism so you can improve. You are spitting on us and you pour your hate.
    We tried to speak with you, to help you but you are always refused fiercely our help.
    A Yes, I forgot again, the little mind télésat have the innate knowledge...

Now you can be alone with yours official wheelbarrow azup, and keep your monopolistic status... Finally, seeing the darkness of your being, I am happy not to have help you.
    To close, stay in your **** and me i'm singing now 'Azbox a another brick in the wall..."

Yours sincerely.
    Hectore. And not Hectre!
    Last edited by Hectore; 06-06-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGIFA View Post
    FFS people lets just calm down and step away from this i cant see how this could possably help the development of this product.
    This "let's all be a happy family no matther what" attitude doesn't make any sense.

I don't personally know people in the RTi team and neither I know Hectore and PR2, but I spent my hard earned money on AZBox, so I and all other PAYING CUSTOMERS have a right to understand what's going on.

If a team tries to appear as hobbyists that do development for free in their spare time, and get credit for that from the community, and appear as the heroes that save the day, it's one thing.

If they are OpenSat in disguise, that's a completely different thing.

And I want to know how it is. I have a right to, since I spent my money on AZBox.

One thing I know for sure: while the most brilliant work has been done by the_ripper and, to some extent, sattommy, some members of the RTi team (notably MikeySa and lately telesat) have always had a very arrogant attitude, looking down on people and rejecting anything but unconditional adoration.

On the other hand, Pr2 has always been a very friendly and helpful member of this and other communities, far before he wrote JazUp with Hectore.

So let's see... do I believe people whose attitude is arrogant and whose ties with Opensat appear at least suspect, or do I believe someone who always helped people for free on the forums by giving detailed and skilled instructions and advice on how to solve problems?

I repeat what I wrote in the other thread: if RTi team was entirely made of people who are only concerned with the community and not the money, they would welcome Hectore and Pr2's help by integrating the test of JazUp in their pre-release protocol, thus supporting all major OSes as flashing platforms.

The way they are doing, they rather seem small people with big egos that got paid by mom OpenSat and so their egos grew even more.

I don't think that's the case with the_ripper and sattommy, 'cuz they always had a much humbler attitude, but sadly it seems even though they do the hard work, they don't decide the policy of the team.

Banned
    Thanks
    i see what you are saying but i have whitnest this sort of thing in the phone unlocking comunity and it enevitably ends with bad news for the users so i think i will cut my losses and move over to the Dream media boxes if i can find someone to buy this box of me lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGIFA View Post
    i see what you are saying but i have whitnest this sort of thing in the phone unlocking comunity and it enevitably ends with bad news for the users so i think i will cut my losses and move over to the Dream media boxes if i can find someone to buy this box of me lol
    That's exactly what I mean.

And I want to clarify my post wasn't against you, and I apoligize if it came out that way, but my intention was rather to quote you to make a point: that there are situations in which the controversy shouldn't be toned down just for the sake of it, because controversy might help understand the position of the parties involved and give the community informations like Blagi's, which I find very interesting.

If the confrontation leads to me selling my AZBox and never wanting to have to do with OpenSat again, so be it.

OpenSat might want to advise some of their minions involved in E2 to stop acting like a-holes, if the company wants to stay in business.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

V.I.P
    Thanks

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by zipperolo View Post
    OpenSat might want to advise some of their minions involved in E2 to stop acting like a-holes, if the company wants to stay in business.
    Indeed. But who's gonna tell 'em?

Their own man on the RTi Team? Why, he is behaving badly and sadly himself, so how can he attack himself in his reports?

So, no way out with them, it seems... I don't expect any changes for the better - whether in attitude or competency, when it comes to those two members...

Good luck to The_Ripper and Satommy, what with everything they have to do to keep this show going...

Thanks
    Indeed. But who's gonna tell 'em?
    Most companies are quick to change attitude, when they smell money taking an outbound route. That doens't mean OpenSat is one of them, or it will change anything, but that's their problem, not mine.

If what you wrote is right, and it surely is likely, then MickeySa's attitude (and lately telesat's) could end up hurting their interests, depending on how many community members are sheeps and how many of them are thinking persons.

If they start seeing E2 like the nth attempt to fool them instead of a godsend from heavens, that is.

And let's not forget the new AZBoxes are due out in July. Besides how they dealt with the official fw of the current AZBox isn't exactly a good business card on Opensat's end, how many customers will want to buy a box the firmware of which is in the hand of a wood headed dev lead with an ego problem that screams against anybody who dares to say anything but "Thank God you exist and your work graces my STB".

Let's see. Time will tell.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Ripper View Post
    @all

I will confirm what telesat said
    I have the utmost respect for the work you have done as a programmer, I really do.

Sadly, as often is the case, I'm afraid your skills in understanding and choosing the people you surround yourself with, are far less impressive.

This is based on the attitude of people who, taking advantage of the hard and brilliant work YOU and sattommy did, come here and act like frowning gods with the community, which ultimately is made of OpenSat's PAYING CUSTOMERS.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zipperolo For This Useful Post:

Dig Deep (14-10-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zipperolo View Post
    If a team tries to appear as hobbyists that do development for free in their spare time
    If you believe that some hobbyist is spending his time supporting a commercial product for free, then you must also believe in santa, the 7 dwarfs, and that humpty dumpty did indeed have a great fall!

Writing a few lines of code and pimping up a box is one thing, writing drivers from "scratch" is another. Far different levels if you ask my opinion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimrare View Post
    If you believe that some hobbyist is spending his time supporting a commercial product for free, then you must also believe in santa, the 7 dwarfs, and that humpty dumpty did indeed have a great fall!
    I have seen it happen before, and once I was one of the guys giving support, so I know for sure it's possible. But they were indeed other communities and other situations, so in this case you might be completely right for all I know.

But my presumed naivete aside, every time someone dared to criticize something in E2, one of the arguments that recurred more often was "they do it in their spare time so they don't owe you anything!". Now if it's OpenSat behind E2, they owe us quite a bit actually.

About this point, one thing is to have the feeling the RTi team might be on OpenSat's payroll, another thing is what Blagi wrote, which gives a much more detailed and cir***statiated explaination of how things could be (are?). And, you know, every time telesat posts, I see another confirmation to Blagi's words.

Thanks
    Giving support by writing some handy application, is lightyears away from writing proprietary drivers. I've seen people get free receivers just to write nice comments in forums.

In the end it doesn't matter who is supporting the box, as long as the customer gets what he paid for. If you feel conned then bad luck, if not, then enjoy your box.

Thanks
    Sure there were quite a bit of evidence to show RTi team was involved with OpenSat, but what Blagi wrote for me made the difference between likely assumption and certainty, and also provided details on the level of involvement.

Of course you and others will do as you please. Personally I prefer to reward those who don't lie to me and punish those who do. I'll make sure I and all those I know who ask me for advice about sat stuff will use their wallets to vote about OpenSat's way of conducting business.

A drop in the sea for sure but, as they say, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to zipperolo For This Useful Post:

Dig Deep (14-10-2011)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast