Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JaZUp 2.3 by Hectore et Pr2

Thanks

JaZUp 2.3 by Hectore et Pr2

Hectore and Pr2 are proud to provide you JaZUp 2.3.

This new version is adapted to the new Rescue Mode procedure introduced with Enigma2 v1.0

Remember that JaZUp remains the safest way to upgrade/downgrade your Azbox HD.

Please unselect the option Ext4 Partition in JaZUp 2.3 interface before flashing latest E2 image, since RTi kernel is no longer supporting ext4 format!

We provide you with 2 Megaupload download link, one is a full version that include the patch.bin to go from official firmware to rescue mode via an USB stick using the normal Azbox upgrade process. Always think to run JaZUp on your Azbox official firmware to clean up all potential problems. (See included PDF do***entation). It also include the patch.e2 to return from Enigma 2 to offical firmware upgrade screen (see included PDF do***entation).

The other one is the lite version, it is exactely the same package but without the Back_to_Official and Official_to_E2 for people that don't need it.

So you don't need to download both pack, choose the one that best fits your needs.

Full Pack on Megaupload 14MB
    Lite pack on Megaupload 1,55 MB

Enjoy,

Hectore and Pr2

change log:

- Adapt JaZUp for new Rescue Mode procedure
    - Fix italian language
    - Include Official_to_E2 (patch.bin) to use on an USB stick from official to E2. Once your Azbox is in Rescue Mode proceed with JaZUp to flash your E2 image.
    - Include Back_to_Official (patch.e2) to use via JaZUp to go from E2 to Official. Once back in upgrade screen proceed with an USB stick containing an official firmware patch.bin file.

- New GIT compiled kernel detection and full support
    - Added support for ext4 only on GIT based compiled kernel
    ---****> please READ the attached Manual since ext4 has an impact for you <<<---
    - Current 1.1.12 RTi released version is not recognised has ext4 compatible since the kernel is "old style": this is not a bug.

- Allows users having used FW4USB to return to official firmware in DOM without bricking their Azbox (error: connect as...).
    - More languages added: Catalan, Polish, Greek and Chinese - now support 11 languages.

- Support for the new patch.e2 file format
    - Multilingual user interface and messages
    - patch.e2 files are now loaded from your PC, no more USB needed.
    So if you are familiar with JaZUp 1.x the way of working has changed, please read the attached PDF.
    - when installing to USB only the target USB stick is needed
    - When creating backup of official firmware data, file is now downloaded and you can set the name of your backup file
    - No more support for patch.bin file format
    - Disable Hardware Acceleration even in Rescue Mode
    - Uninstall Priority Manager from official firmware to avoid conflict when upgrading
    - fix E2 partitions problems on official DOM (256MB) if needed
    - Automatic rename dummy patch.bin into _patch.bin to allow Azbox full reboot after upgrade

Full Pack on Megaupload 14 MB
    Lite pack on Megaupload 1,55 MB
    Last edited by pr2; 09-09-2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Add the info to remove ext4 option before flashing.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    RTi team wants to enclose from JaZUp tool, as we ONLY recommend that users should use AZUp when flashing AzBox HD devices with Enigma 2, or going back to Official Firmware. When we testing new Enigma 2 image, we always test by AZUp before we release image and AZUp in public, just to be sure that all will go OK, and that You will not burn your receiver by accident.

If You are flashing by other tools we cannot help as we dont know messages, especially error messages which other tools are producing if something go bad. So if You kill Your receiver with other tools, please contact author's of that application for support.

Reverse engineering is not giving always best results!

RTi Team

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Pr2, I would like to ask why You lie ? Is there any special need for that ?
    Any special reason to spit on RTi ? Is this "Thank You" for all what RTi give You all information how to build tool ?
    First of all, as we can see here YOU are considering that everybody is using 4GB DOM ?!
    Even in case of bigger DOM You input lies here trying to promote JAZUp
    As ofcourse You know that AZUp is detecting sizes of DOM and by them creating sizes of partitions!
    Ofcourse AZUp have option : "Format Extended partition" , so why you lie ?

This tool (JAZUP) is unoficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without informations from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(
    And also wihout informations from RTi you make bad isntall of E2 and you do harm RTi project becasu if user install E2 via JazUp - E2 work bad !!!

If You think that You know better than RTi team, it will be our pleasure that You take development so we can rest little bit!

Instead that RTi do work on new Enigma 2 Image we need to keep eyes open and waste our time to prevent bullsh*ts ike You input!

At least end users need to know that!
    Last edited by @telesat; 02-06-2011 at 03:47 AM.

Thanks

Gratitude and respect for all developers.

Hi all,
    I just want to say that I use only Linux (on a home computer and laptop), so I never had the opportunity to use AzUp. All upgrades (including return to the original firmware) on my Azbox Premium were done with JaZUp and I've never had any problem.
    My great thanks to the RTI team for hard work and responsiveness.
    I am also grateful to all independent developers, and especially Hectore et Pr2, without whose assistance would not use enigma 2.

Thanks
    @RTi members,

When we testing new Enigma 2 image, we always test by AZUp before we release image and AZUp in public, just to be sure that all will go OK, and that You will not burn your receiver by accident.
    You should deeply review your testing process then...

Pr2, I would like to ask why You lie ? Is there any special need for that ?
    We didn't lie, we just install with Azup and show the result to warm users to help you improve Azup.

Any special reason to spit on RTi ?
    We didn't spit on RTi we just provide an alternate tools.
    Is this "Thank You" for all what RTi give You all information how to build tool ?
    Be honest you didn't provide me any information to wrote JaZUp.
    How many hours do I spend with you late at night to troubleshoot your timers, since your are not capable to synchronise your command. You take a stop watch and check how many times operation take. I was never credited for the time I spend on to help YOU.
    I am also the one that suggest to mount the extended DOM in /media/cf, so please be honest.
    First of all, as we can see here YOU are considering that everybody is using 4GB DOM ?!
    False JaZUp is smart enough to adapt itself to the DOM size.
    Even in case of bigger DOM You input lies here trying to promote JAZUp
    As ofcourse You know that AZUp is detecting sizes of DOM and by them creating sizes of partitions!
    Ofcourse AZUp have option : "Format Extended partition" , so why you lie ?
    Please review your Visual Basic code then... still buggy...
    This tool (JAZUP) is Unoficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without informations from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(
    And also wihout informations from RTi you make bad isntall of E2 and you do harm RTi project becasu if user install E2 via JazUp - E2 work bad !!!
    It becomes unofficial since you do censorship to prevent user to access it from your forum.
    How many Azbox do you brick with the use of Azup, many, why do I need to wrote a full tutorial to recover an Azbox with a Yamon cable (based on input find on Satpimps)?
    Answer: because of your timer approach when you launch command when the previous one was not done, etc...

E2 work bad when installed with JaZUp come on, let me laugh out and loud. That's what you try to convince people but it is not true. Give me concrete example of bugs due to JaZUp?
    The problems that end-users have are pure E2 bugs.

Which tool was the first one to disable hardware acceleration and other 3rd party tools? Answer JaZUp... yes you follow us and now you also include that kind of test.

Sorry but we never heard of bricked Azbox due to JaZUp you for sure cannot say the opposite with Azup.

If You think that You know better than RTi team, it will be our pleasure that You take development so we can rest little bit!
    We propose to work together on JaZUp and you refuse (fortunatelly for us when we saw the quality of what you produce).

Instead that RTi do work on new Enigma 2 Image we need to keep eyes open and waste our time to prevent bullsh*ts ike You input!
    Yes indeed end users need to know that RTi tries, at each release, to change something to prevent JaZUp to work. For example we didn't get any support and we ask nothing about it when you decide to use a patch.e2 file format for your firmware.
    I think that every end-user will be happy if you would focus on the real problem on RTi E2 firmware (still so buggy) rather than always trying to block JaZUp by changing stuff in the flashing process.

What is your problem with JaZUp? Simply work better than Azup...

Why do we made the partitions problem public, just to warm user and to give you, RTi, the feedback on the bug that you have in your "deeply tested" Azup 2.0.7

Pr2

Thanks
    Hello,

We look the wondeful "do-it-yourself" code of telesat and we understand a lot of things.

When you made a professional software you have some tests of quality. Nothing is tested in AZup!
    When i test the quality of a programme, i test first the input/ouput zone text !

Look !

This test is failed. Azup don't pass this test ! Everybody can test that !

Telesat do you have a computer science degree ? If yes, please back to school computer.
    You introduce more bug in E2, i don't understand why the_ripper support azup/telesat who sabotages his work...

Also mister Telesat things that everyone have a pc with Windows. Hey dude ! Do you want a secret ? That's false !
    You have linux/Unix users, Mac Users and other one with a azbox and you ignore this community.

Before critique our work, you must scan before your door!
    With your state of mind who does not accept valuable outside helps and remarks and that tries at each new releases to prevent JaZUp from working.
    I think that in these conditions azbox is dead.

Azbox community, you can tell thanks to Telesat that put trap in code to put JaZUp out of service instead of fixing its bugs, unless azup be a trap!

Telesat, would you still spanked?

Regards.
    Last edited by Hectore; 02-06-2011 at 10:56 AM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I see , good work in Photoshop and you continue using lies , but my idea is not to argue with you.

I have clearly said :

This tool (JAZUP) is Unoficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without informations from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(

Last edited by @telesat; 02-06-2011 at 01:28 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I see , good work in Photoshop and you continue using lies , but my idea is not to argue with you.
    I have clearly said :

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Excellent!

So what You want to say pr2/Hectore, is that You stolen proprietary code which was maded by telesat! Nice reverse engineering, and for sure jazup will stay just unofficial tool which kill AzBox receivers....

However from next release of Enigma 2 we have decided to protect AzBox owners against BAD flashing software.

There will be no alternative to AZUp as it will be onlz tool with which is possible to flash AzBox with Enigma 2.

What is more dangerous ?

To have SW with GUI bug, or to have SW with nice GUI which is dangerous and not functional like jazup is!

We will not participate in this thread anymore.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    @RTI team please don't add useless code into enigma2 just to protect AzUp program. ( I can garantee you guys it will take only a couple off days to fool enigma2 installation and JazUp will work )

As a fact I know Pr2 and Hectore offered ( before releasing JazUp ) to help you guys out with AzUp and he did, and the result ; Pr2 was trown out by you guys,

I still remember the discussion between telesat and Pr2 ( scart ) and the child-like reaction from telesat

Just be happy that there's a program for non-windows users.

Only warnings that JazUp would be dangerous?? well a lot off users can tell otherwise.

This time I support Pr2 and Hectore, I don't like the attitude off you guys (telesat and mickeysa ) seems that telesat is jealous

V.I.P
    Thanks
    @all

I will confirm what telesat said
    and before we release new stuff I am testing with him installation and is it all okey regarding new stuff added in AzUp that JAZUP doesnt have for new stuff and it will break the box if users try to flash with this tool

Thanks
    Hi,

Seems that JaZUp is really a problem for you all RTi Team. :-)

Stop wasting your time spreading false informations, JaZUp is working fine and has never bricked any Azbox! And you know it.

Remember your FW2USB stuff, who create a proper uninstall for the **** you made in /DISK1 script? JaZUp was released with a fix for this!

And we didn't stole any code and we didn't perform any reverse engineering on your Visual Basic application we don't need to do this to create JaZUp.

But feel free to block JaZUp and to prevent user from using it is really not a problem Hectore and I don't care about this since we use another STB Brand now (a working one!), I am just really happy that you mention publicly to everybody that indeed your goal is just to prevent end-user to use JaZUp.

Come on guys be open minded! Focus on E2 development I think that you still have so many things to do.

Pr2

P.S.: By the way, what Hectore does is not Photoshop every user can start your Application and do it by themselves. You are really great developers!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pr2 View Post
    Hi,

Seems that JaZUp is really a problem for you all RTi Team. :-)

Stop wasting your time spreading false informations, JaZUp is working fine and has never bricked any Azbox! And you know it.

Remember your FW2USB stuff, who create a proper uninstall for the **** you made in /DISK1 script? JaZUp was released with a fix for this!

And we didn't stole any code and we didn't perform any reverse engineering on your Visual Basic application we don't need to do this to create JaZUp.

But feel free to block JaZUp and to prevent user from using it is really not a problem Hectore and I don't care about this since we use another STB Brand now (a working one!), I am just really happy that you mention publicly to everybody that indeed your goal is just to prevent end-user to use JaZUp.

Come on guys be open minded! Focus on E2 development I think that you still have so many things to do.

Pr2

P.S.: By the way, what Hectore does is not Photoshop every user can start your Application and do it by themselves. You are really great developers!

perso Jazup is sure and he do well

Thanks Pr2 and Hectore for your good work.

Thanks
    Question: Why it isn't possible to introduce Hectore and PR2 by RTI-team. I think all users would have benefit, especially users with Linux and Mac.

The RTI team should remember that it can only be an advantage if not only windows users can flash E2.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    how many times I must to write :

This tool (JAZUP) is Unoficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without informations from RTi team you can't make good tool and exposing users to danger :(

You want to quarrels - why ?
    You lie - why ?

RTi team is told what is true, all people from RTi is told same , why you can't understand ?
    JazUp is made big problem to users, why you make this ?

We will not comment anymore this topic, as we said what we had, now is on end users to believe in this or not, or translated to burn their receivers or not!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I had no problems with JAZUp. However, with AZUp....

Thanks
    here we go again, money talk and ppl walk
    as long as both software works and they do the work we end users need to do then what is the problem. maybe Opensat do not like this, maybe the RTI team is feeling the heat from another team and their pie is geting short day by day.

I for one have not used my Azbox since long time, but as being a user for MacBook Pro, Linux and windows7 i welcome any software that runs on all platforms.

There is no point in blocking a software , as we know from history there will be no problem to overcome this, so what is the mening of try to use value time to block some software to be runed ? Be together and help the community if you like, other wise take it easy and do not scream

Thanks
    Hi,

JaZUp is using exactly the same way as you did to flash the kernel (dd) and to copy the firmware files (tar), exactly the same commands with same parameters. You are, today, unable to detect which software install E2, so don't lie to people, installation are 100% the same.
    JaZUp is just smarter in doing all the security check and we don't use stupid timer to guess when the command should be finished.
    JaZUp also detect the DOM size so you can use it on any DOM size (official 256 MB and greater DOM too).

So please stop lying on your side, all the users that use JaZUp knows that it is working fine, and that bugs are in Enigma2 and are not due to JaZUp.

Focus on Enigma2 and stop trying to block JaZUp.

Why don't you develop your own flashing tool in Java, like we did, to be multi-OS compatible... of course developing in Java is something else than developing in Visual Basic...

It is true that we are good in troubleshooting but when we point out bugs on your development you didn't accept them so...

@All users,

Please enjoy the very last time that you can use JaZUp before RTi definitively block our tool. The time RTi (Opensat) spent on blocking our tools, it is time that they don't spend to develop a proper version E2 for your Azbox.

If they would have agree to work with us when we propose our help, they should be able to focus only on E2 development and Hectore and I would have take the flashing tool part. It's not the way they choosed, but we decide to continue to support the Azbox community with JaZUp.

It is may be the good time to sell your Azbox HD on a famous auction site and purchase a fully functionnal STB in E2 from a serious manufacturer, they are very good one on the market now at competitive price.
    Don't be fooled twice by Opensat.

Pr2

Thanks
    @ telesat, The Ripper, and all developers Télé****

I reached a level where I'll probably make a petition to all users, then a complaint with the court order that OPENSAT reimburse all customers.

For 2 1 / 2 years I have azbox does not work as promised on the packaging.

Timeshift: KO at 90%
    Teletext: KO 100%
    dts: KO 100%
    Slideshow: KO 80%
    zapping: slow
    Internet: very slow
    Network speed: very slow

And E2 v1.0, I laugh, even worse and unstable.
    I've had my receiver and E2 as badly finalized.
    So when you criticize JAzup I burst out laughing. 2years since you are unable to correct the major bugs 4 or 5 of your receiver.

Tired of azbox Opensat with its development and that not one euro valle

Especially to all future purchasers of azbox, fled the receiver development team is a bunch of clowns ..

sorry, I'm not good at English but I think the message across.

@ agadave, a user very unhappy with Opensat

Thanks
    Hello Friendly-Face,

One question. Why help assholes, so if they don't want?
    Jazup help their business and that they didn't understand.

We were writing jazup free and we have not won anything in history.

As the_ripper is engaged in Opensat. Him, he makes money. For how long?

We are sorry to have to show that we are better and that Opensat hired a band of broken arms. Of that, I am really sad for the end users.

RTI team are primitive people, they make clear show in this discussion.

Regards.
    Last edited by Hectore; 02-06-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast