Thread: Play off feeds??

Thanks

Play off feeds??

There is not much chat here about play-off feeds for Div 3 and 4, (or League 1 and 2 as they now try to call them!). Is it because I am missing the obvious? LJs has become very weak recently as it misses so much. Maybe LJ is on holiday! I am thinking that it might be me with my head in the clouds with a Spiderbox.....maybe they are there! The Mighty Shrews are playing on Friday night. Last time they were playing on Sly I walked down the local Sly TV pub and the morons in there were watching eastenders and drinking woeful ale!!! The (BBC Shrews) internet radio gets switched off @ kickoff but mysteriously bet 365 audio gave a commentary for last game. Please post if there is a picture anywhere!! Thanks pals.
    Last edited by captainglassback; 20-05-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Verified Registered User funtime26's Avatar
    Thanks
    looked for the super blues last week to no avail...seems the same tonight. No mention on the usual feed sites...c'mon the town!!

Thanks
    Hi Funtime. Can't find anything either. BBC internet is as usual switched off at kick off. Fortunately bet365 has a commentary although the telly watching pillock cannot pronounce Shrewsbury correctly. Come on The TOWN!

Thanks
    not a feed but its streaming online

tykestv1.info/

just add the normal h**p plus the forwards.. hope it helps