Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RTI team and AZBOX ME

Thanks
    Apart from the unofficial work from the Ripper and team, I've been really disappointed with my Az premium.

It never lived up to what I was told it would do when I bought it. Worse still they are bringing out new boxes when they're still on Beta software for their current boxes. Is this some sort of sick joke?

There is no way I'd fall into the same trap and waste money on a company that makes big promises but never delivers.

I bought before in good faith, I believed in Opensat and they ripped me off. I'm not going to make the same mistake again.

If they ever want me to have one of their boxes again, It'd have to be supplied with a fully working and stable firmware. Not a crap piece of software that hides behind a beta label.

Thanks
    I totaly agree with Chrissat.

Banned
    Thanks
    i have to say that i baught a lemon in the azbox b ut at least ripper and the boysh helped me make lemonade opensat have consistantly offerd little or no support and as such i will not consider purchasing anothere product from them. i will be moving back to dream media for my next purchase proper box propper support and propper service now thats what you can ask for in a product perhaps people have been blinded by the glits and glammer put on by there sails staf at the show but lucaly there track record should speak for its self and help keep otheres from making the same mistakes as us.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissat View Post
    Apart from the unofficial work from the Ripper and team, I've been really disappointed with my Az premium.

It never lived up to what I was told it would do when I bought it. Worse still they are bringing out new boxes when they're still on Beta software for their current boxes. Is this some sort of sick joke?

There is no way I'd fall into the same trap and waste money on a company that makes big promises but never delivers.

I bought before in good faith, I believed in Opensat and they ripped me off. I'm not going to make the same mistake again.

If they ever want me to have one of their boxes again, It'd have to be supplied with a fully working and stable firmware. Not a crap piece of software that hides behind a beta label.
    the only way that i will ever purchase an azbox me if opensat takes my premium :respect-055:

Thanks
    I like the quirkyness of my Azbox Ultra and luv messing with Enigma 2 on it.I'll gladly buy the Azbox Me as soon as it's released.Can't wait.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Well, there's a first for everything: "I love it when things don't work..."

Most of us don't...

Thanks
    Personally I will never buy another Opensat product. My Elite had the potential to be an excellent box but was let down by Opensat with lack of support. Our only hope now is in the hands of The Ripper and Co.

Better to invest in Dream clones at least the support is there

Thanks
    I am quite happy with my old azbox (elite and premium). And do not forget that for some of us the receivers with linux operating system is a hobby so every new product in the scene is welcome , for these two reasons i had pre-ordered the new azbox me

Thanks
    I like it to, as an hobby box, it's much cheaper to mess around with then the very much overpriced dream products.
    Although everybody seems to forget that Enigma 1 on the dreambox took more then 2 years to be useful for daily watching. Yes RTi took the base of the dream platform but the drivers are all made new in a pretty short time.
    Be patient it'll become better.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Short it wasn't... And we have two beginnings in that time already...

Moreover, it's no longer just DMM: we have ET9000 by a Korean company and Vu+ Ultimo by Marusys, another Korean company. At least when it comes to Broadcom chips. But more with other chips, like Ali, SH4 and whatnot.

More on the way, we are told...

The game's afoot!

Thanks
    Like many people here ,i'm really disappointed by opensat.
    Now ,i will sell my AZBOX PREMIUM and buy a Vu+ or DM800 or Clarke-Tech ET9000.
    Please never talk me about Opensat

Thanks
    :respect-050:and ι suppose that your new username will will be VU+4ever:cheers2:
    Last edited by nakata; 15-05-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nakata View Post
    :respect-050:and ι suppose that your new username will will be VU+4ever:cheers2:
    I think he should buy the VU+ because a nick like ClarkeTechET90004ever would be very long. :respect-062: (just kidding).
    I would consider buying one of the above mentioned receivers if I was a rich hobbist but I think I'll choose a mini-me that (hopefully) will do more than them at a fraction of their cost...

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Can't do twin tuner thing, from the start...

So, more advanced stuff is OFF, too, like PiP from different TPs etc.

Thanks
    For you twin tuner and PIP(!!!) is more essential.
    For me the 1080p great media player, the 4:2:2 feeds at almost the 1/3 of the price of the "advanced" receivers is a knockdown...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrissat View Post

:respect-040::respect-040::respect-040::respect-040:

AZBOX has no respect for its customers!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pateken View Post
    :respect-040::respect-040::respect-040::respect-040:

AZBOX has no respect for its customers!
    I think at that time opensat could not do many things because of the known (now) agreement with the celrun, I also believe that H. Condessa took his << lesson **** that's why the new products of his company are coming without any involve from celrun.
    Last edited by nakata; 16-05-2011 at 04:26 AM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Great media player it ain't! Some of the cheapest little standalone media players are much better and really play all formats etc.

Thanks
    Well, if we start to look after some missing things on all sat receivers we can find all diferent things, i for one buy the receiver to give me channels, and second to be open source so development do not stop there.

Now i am sure many here can show me back to many of my posting that i have hated Opensat for their policy in the past, but as i have said was not totaly their fold as Celerum did not allowed them to do what they liked, now that Neutrino HD and Android is in the picture i will give them a new chance and spend few hundreds of my hard earned money on them just to see how the new system works.

Lest se what they have to give us this time, and be sure if they do not keep their prommises this time, then my conversation with the guys at Anga will be made public on Youtube just to show them that they said what they said, but untill then i keep it for my self :-)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blagi View Post
    Great media player it ain't! Some of the cheapest little standalone media players are much better and really play all formats etc.
    C'mon mate don't try to refine the mosquito. The player is great and we all know it.
    Whatever I say ain't gonna change your mind about the receiver or the company. I'm not satisfied either about their policy in general and I will not buy the mini-me until I'm certain that it does what it promises.
    Maybe AZBox HD didn't deliver everything the company promised but that doesn't make it a crappy receiver. It is the only media box in my living room and it does what I want from it.
    Anyway I will never give my hard earned money (as Friendly-Face sais) to the rip-off practicaly clone boxes you mention a few posts back and I hope you're joking about ali & SH4 chip receivers.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast