Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now that Service + is down...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dave859 View Post
    Anyone before August2010 gets to use NuevoXstream till there date runs out. Only people that connected the box to the web before this date are clearing this. I wish i connected it early instead of waiting for the football season to start.
    Surely somebody must know a way of conncting the newer boxes to nuevoXstream, or is it completely different sw in both machines??
    At least this would go some way to appeasing the later buyers until service+ is fully restored.

Spiderbox 9000 HD 80cm dish Lnbs main 13e primaries 19e & 0.8w also Sky HD
    Thanks
    dave859 i was connected to NuevoXstream before August 2010 but i can no longer veiw channels have since turned mine off, everything i required were moved over so now it just a case of waiting till Service + gift is restored.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    well ive had my Cas3 for more than 6 years now
    i think anyone thats in this sat game as hobby would/should already own a Cas3 or phoenix programmer ??

i'm surprised terry m8 very surprised i was pretty sure you had 1 back in the day of K3/"g a m m a" cards ?? :sifone:
    but maybbe im just getting old and Forgetfull ?

i think if ye wanna stay in the game there no point dwelling in the past and hoping for miracle to happen ,
    Spider still has plenty of uses still and im happy to carry on with my tring/BDCards its been a reliable source of top notch entertainment at a pretty much affordable cost ..?
    -----
    Barney
    barney [kurt]..m8 just for your info bought a spider december last year..[so had neuv***]..since run out!!..bought another with only **+..a couple of month's ago,and now not working..apart from going west a bit..going by your logic i should have kept my old di***b card going used my old receiver[one of them hd] and cam and not bothered with the spider..[and yeah i know the card has to be paired with the receiver]..but then again m8 you could say you can still go down the see lion route [still cost's wonga]..could have bought a dream box or a protek [still going]..lot's of other choices out there m8..If this goe's tit's up i for one will not be buying ANYTHING from the main supplier.. [just my opinion]..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chris B View Post
    Surely somebody must know a way of conncting the newer boxes to nuevoXstream, or is it completely different sw in both machines??
    At least this would go some way to appeasing the later buyers until service+ is fully restored.

Would be great but dont think Darkman and crew run Nuevoxstream so can't see it happening. Just hope service+ is back up soon.

Thanks
    Bought mine december 2009 so my nuovoxstream is gone, cant complain bout the service+ going down (hopefully temporarily) ive got my money's worth, feel sorry for those who have bought in later though.. Really wanted al jazeera as they have all la liga matches and their champions league coverage is second to none, beats sky's in my opinion. If this outage becomes permanent will have to look into buying a card if thats possible, have seen they go for about £160.
    Looked at the blue dragon, got a programmer from titanium glory days, for £120 though isnt it safer to just pay the extra £40-£50 quid and get an official card? Or does this bluedragon provide anything else?

Thanks
    Oh well still load's of fool's about then m8..

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Re-patching all the newer boxes to work on nuevoXstream would seem to be a good short term option !

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    England -v- wales is on diema saturday.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyO View Post
    England -v- wales is on diema saturday.

thats the best news ive had all week cos it works on 39east with patch :respect-055:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keith mawer View Post
    on nuerovestrem( sorry can never spell that word) tring is fine on mine...
    of course thats if ones spider has it installed and mine does...
    of course hellas 2 39e is also ok with the softcam...
    how come yours has nxtreme keith, i thought you had only recently purchased? your lucky if so you must have an old box

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtell View Post
    how come yours has nxtreme keith, i thought you had only recently purchased? your lucky if so you must have an old box
    It is odd but I can confirm that Keith has the same box firmware...same everything ../ware in Menu-> Sys info as me and my box was purchased in August (V2) and I don't have Neuvostream

So a mystery - If his NEW box was old stock, then the firmware version would be different - the main diff' between V1 & V2 is that V2 has the Power Saving feature, V1 does not .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyO View Post
    Re-patching all the newer boxes to work on nuevoXstream would seem to be a good short term option !
    So can we just put an older patch back and Nuevo would work again?

Verified Registered User Locoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    how old has the patch got to be, i will give a try,

Verified Registered User Locoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the old patch does not work if might need a new key

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locoman View Post
    if the old patch does not work if might need a new key
    That's what I was thinking too. They key may not work.

Vu+UNO [ViX-3.0-558-Build CCcam MGcamd][with keys][SpiderBox HD & SD]
    Thanks
    Once your
    NuevoXstream Reg Key has expired you cannot get it back by returning to older Firmware!

I what keith is suggesting is true regarding NuevoXstream being active on his receiver,
    his Key would have been activated Prior to August 2010.

Compass

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^COMPASS^^ View Post
    Once your
    NuevoXstream Reg Key has expired you cannot get it back by returning to older Firmware!

I what keith is suggesting is true regarding NuevoXstream being active on his receiver,
    his Key would have been activated Prior to August 2010.

Compass
    contrary to what members including myself thought about keith due to his recent remarks and comments on the forums he DID NOT buy a new spiderbox and has a 2010 model with nuevo activated for the time being, I have spoke by pm with him over this confusion , so although the box is new to him it is not a "new" box , think of it as like buying a second hand car and telling people you have a "new" car , its newly in your possession but isnt "new". I too was highly confused by this after reading some of his posts , so lets put this matter to rest by stating that his "new" box is actually an older box but has the latest 12 feb 2011 firmware installed

and as compass says , once nuevo has expired you cannot get it back , resurrect it or do anything about it , as its not the firmware that causes it to work or not , it was regged at the time with a years gift and expiry date for said gift using a one time reg key you got on screen before you regged it , so all this talk of bypassing this expiry or loading old firmware is all baloney !!!

Thanks
    @ Echelon - AFAIK, the V1 boxes don't have the Power Saving options as laid down by the EU - the v2 boxes do have that facility and the Firmware version is differant (to v1) .My box was purchased in August and has the power saving option - Keiths firmware is the same level as mine but note, a friend bought his last May and is V1 and no power saving option and different Firmware release .

Thanks
    hi m8 , yes I know about this power saving etc although I havent actually seen that option in my menus , but the actual patches are the same for both boxes and loading an older patch will not miraculously give you the initial reg key and allow registration of the mac code to the nuevo server , and in any case my power saving is a mains powered timer that switches off the power overnight

I did not even bother to look into the power saving aspect of any previous posts , merely stating that some of these assumptions regarding the reg key ( or keiths box ) are widely off the mark , but if anyone wishes to test this then feel free to load an old file like the repair files issued in 2009 and also in 2010 , using them does not give you your reg key for nuevo and never has , it was a one shot deal at the time of purchase and members were advised to write it down and take a picture of it with a digital camera or mobile phone camera , to keep safe and possibly use where necessary

I redid my 9000 not long ago and no key was forthcoming at that point , so a lot of these nuevoxstream theories are baloney , as compass rightly pointed out

ps:- by firmware I meant the boxer patch dated 12 feb 2011 which is the one we should all be using , I dont mean embedded manufacturer firmwares

Thanks
    from what i make out, any spiderbox that connected to the web before 15/05/2010 was let run there nuevo 12 months, anyone connecting after this date up to 01/09.2010 got there nuevo dates changed to 4 or 5 months , anyone after these dates got service+ only.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast