Thread: Tnt 19e

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Registered User bamber's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    Thanks mate, will mess about later as going out now!
    Just as matter of interest which patch and which machine are you using softcam successfully with to open TNT, e.g. M6 + HD, TF1 + HD France 2 + HD etc please?:respect-055:
    I am using patch 739p + the latest softcam on my TM6800HD Super and it opens only the SD channels in the TNT package. I have to use my Diablo 2 CAM for the HD channels.

Thanks

Icon10 Patch

Quote Originally Posted by bamber View Post
    I am using patch 739p + the latest softcam on my TM6800HD Super and it opens only the SD channels in the TNT package. I have to use my Diablo 2 CAM for the HD channels.
    Thanks mate, as Grumpy says you have to play about with different patches to get different packages, so if you say 739P opens TNT it DOESNT open C+ N/L on 19E and I use 737P to get that as I believe for ME its the better remaining package - but again as Grumpy says thats all down to personal preferences!!:respect-055:

Thanks

Question 739p

739P certainly does NOT open TNT on 19E for me, nor C+ N/L, so its a very confusing situation?
    If only our friend Phantom could come up with a patch which does them all, C Ned, TNT, Bulsat, ORF, etc?:respect-055:

Verified Registered User bamber's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    739P certainly does NOT open TNT on 19E for me, nor C+ N/L, so its a very confusing situation?
    If only our friend Phantom could come up with a patch which does them all, C Ned, TNT, Bulsat, ORF, etc?:respect-055:
    To reassure you that you're not going mad, TNT is no longer clearing with 739P on my receiver. It still works with the Diablo 2 CAM, though.

Thanks

Icon9

Not clearing on TM6900 super - tried various combinations of patch/softcam without success.

Are there any known keys that would work if entered manually?