Thread: Multi block settings

Thanks

Multi block settings

Hi
    I am trying to set up my dm 500 to three satellites using two dishes, I have a skydish at 28e and 80cm dish pointing at 13e with the multi block offset to 19e. How do I set the dreambox so that it switches when using my 80cm dish and has all three satellite channels scanned in so when I swap my cables I can watch 28e.
    Hope that makes sense

Any help welcome

Thanks in advance

Ronnie

Thanks
    You will need a Disq switch.
    Then you need to go into settings on Dream.

Thanks
    Yes I think I am up to that point, I need to know would it be possible to set the settings are in the dreambox configuration setup so that it will switch between 13e and 19e A/B on the multi block 80cm dish and then use A lmb for 28e when I connect to the sky dish

Ronnie

Thanks
    Managed to to do it in the end I just dived in but for anyone interested

I Flashed DM 500 with Nemesis 4.4 wit CCcam 2.1.4 emu with dreamup

Downloaded latest E1 settings from catseye (you rock by the way) deleted all but 3 satellites in dreamedit

In settings which the Nemesis startup ****** took me to I selected two diseqc put 13e as B 19e as A 28e as AB and picked any other satellites as BA scanned the four satellites but was only pointing at one stopped scanning when it had found a few channels, as you would expect it found no services for the other 3 but created places for them

Uploaded channels in dreamedit :respect-055:catseye

Been a member of this forum a long time as I said I dived in but had lots of help form members over the years in using Dreamup, Dreamedit, Best Image advice and getting the latest channel lists
    so keep up the good work
    Ronnieb