Thread: Cant find assemly instructions for a gilbertini 1.245m dish/availble

Cool Dude
    Thanks

Cant find assemly instructions for a gilbertini 1.25m dish/availble

I want to try out a gilbertini 1.245m dish as the last part of my pet project but need to see assemly instructions ie brackets but cant find anything anywhere. Going to put it on a superior dark motor.

help.

gbmitie
    Last edited by gbmitie; 31-01-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Verified Registered User PLANTPOT's Avatar
    Thanks
    If all else fails you could try emailing the manufacturer for instructions,tell them there wasn't any assembly instructions included in the pack.
    First of all I would ask the retailer that you purchased it from.
    gibertini @gibertini dot it

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thank you, I emailed them and got an instant response with very clear assembly instructions. I am thinking of fixing it to a superior dark motor and wanted to see how I would fit it to the stub. I am still trying to figure if stub on motor is the right size/diameter or will I need an adjuster etc.

I have not got the dish yet ! I live in a remote area so not easy to send stuff back if wrong.

gbmitie

Thanks

Icon6

I will try to upload some sketches, but you must install as well two other brackets so as to decrease the distance between the motor Tube and Gibertini dish bracket.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Ahh, thats what I need to know as the sub on the dark motor is upside down. Will the extra brackets come with dish?

gbmitie

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gbmitie View Post
    Ahh, thats what I need to know as the sub on the dark motor is upside down. Will the extra brackets come with dish?

gbmitie
    No, and I don't know if Gibertini supply them....but this firm does....www.dueemme.com
    they are called Stab DS-01. (you can goole for them as well) What I did was to insert two Brackets from a Gibertini 1 meter Dish (I asked for them at shop I bought the 1.2 Dish) But I had to fiddle around (quite a lot ) until I got the system ok. If you can get these Stab DS-O1 Brackets you would be better off.

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    ok thanks for that, checked out the spacers at a few places, mostly italy. Not getting a lot of replies on other boards so thank you and a sketch would be great.

gbmitie